Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm trying to be "productive" again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
And it just makes me want to die even more.

Its a good thing. Ngl.
I love being productive.

Just LDAR bro.

Same tbh, tfw need to find motivation to make money online, probs gonna do tomorrow.. already stopped weed lel(except i have like 1g) bu I smoke 0.1 in the middle of the day to not get used to sleep with it tbhthbng,

Describe the thoughts you experience when trying to be productive in words here please.

Same tbh, tfw need to find motivation to make money online, probs gonna do tomorrow..

You cannot make any money online. It is a scam.

I feel the need to be productive, but I can't push myself to actually do something about it.

What makes you think you need to "push yourself"? Just take baby steps. That shouldn't be very hard.

I guess I've been too cynical and too nihilistic for way too long. Everything seems pointless, my worldview is very bleak, and no matter how much I try to brainwash myself to changing it, it just doesn't work.

There's no need to brainwash yourself in order to realize that everything is not pointless. Some futures are more desirable than others, and so it makes sense to work towards and build those more desirable futures for yourself. If past cynicism and nihilism got you nowhere, then stop being cynical and nihilistic.

God, I hate this country, but I hate myself even more for being stuck here after having the chance of living in a better place.

It sounds like you have regrets. Regrets can be healthy and help you improve upon your decision-making. This should not be confused with "thinking you can change the past" though, which is irrational and implies some sort of contra-causal free will.

I have no motivation for that.

What makes you think you need to "push yourself"? Just take baby steps. That shouldn't be very hard.
except it is.
There's no need to brainwash yourself in order to realize that everything is not pointless. Some futures are more desirable than others, and so it makes sense to work towards and build those more desirable futures for yourself. If past cynicism and nihilism got you nowhere, then stop being cynical and nihilistic.

It sounds like you have regrets. Regrets can be healthy and help you improve upon your decision-making.

I know you weren't talking to me, but this is reddit-tier advice ngl
Describe the thoughts you experience when trying to be productive in words here please.
I hope I don't wake up tomorrow

@anon1822 why u delete? It was a relatable post

Last edited:
massive cope, read my signature

That might work, although there is no other way to make money. Just pretend to be an ewhore.

That might work, although there is no other way to make money. Just pretend to be an ewhore.
Massive cope.
If I was high IQ I would webmaxx and programmaxx tbhthbh but there's one more method that works for UKcels called matched betting.

xD my cat is not that unique, I mean he is funny but still ._.

257.jpg

You could do what most of the people do with a pet channel on YouTube. They pretend that their pet has some kind of disease and you need money for the upcoming operation/medicine or whatever.

257.jpg

You could do what most of the people do with a pet channel on YouTube. They pretend that their pet has some kind of disease and you need money for the upcoming operation/medicine or whatever.
High IQ tbhthbhh ded srs fuaaark
ded srs idea

I feel you. I wanted to make a game and sell it on appstore.
All I managed in past two months was learn basics of Unity :feelskek:

You’re veering off into an abyss, OP.

how you trying to be productive?

There's no point anymore.

Why? Pick up a hobby with a very high skill cap