Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im tryin to get rid of all normies emotions

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
It's so fucked up man. I have feeling and needs of a normie but I have a face of a freak. I tried talking to girls and make friends but they just judge me which add more fuel to my social anxiety.

Why does everything that happens with physical growth is this fucking bullshit called puberty which only last 4 years. Why can't we fucking grow till we die so we get a chance to look decent. why the fuck can't i choose how I should feel about things. Wtf is this madness. Why is everything built so wrong

why God is such a dumb creator. He just said I give you one life and I choose to fuck it up or not and you have to deal with it without making excuses.

Cruel people and their cruel god they worship.

This is why I think we're in a simulation to see how much bullshit we can take before we rope

This is why I think we're in a simulation to see how much bullshit we can take before we rope
And then they do it to us, over and over, forever...

afterlife scam / soul trap, research links

not sure about the sun and moon part, but it gives a good overview of the topic.

YouTube done by the above guy and some foid. (not his wife or gf)

overwatch project guy.

annoying voice guy and long rants but very good content...

there are many others but these are the best.