Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm Truecel (incel), Who would Jesus be more sympathetic to than an incel like me or a woman who hates the way I look?

Considering Jesus/God is not sympathetic to a child getting raped on some random dark part of the internet, a "truecel", and a whining woman, wouldn't even be on his list.

Considering Jesus/God is not sympathetic to a child getting raped on some random dark part of the internet, a "truecel", and a whining woman, wouldn't even be on his list.

Jesus compassion would extend to all sinners, however if the woman goes from partner to partner and does not repent she will die in her sins, if truecels repent and bring their sins to the foot of the cross, not only would his sympathy be with you but also his grace, genuine repentance is followed by saving faith, saving faith manifests itself as good character and actions, and at the end of all things in the Resurrection.

The historical Jesus of Nazareth would be not only sympathetic to a child getting raped he would be express righteous anger at the rapist, there is a bit in the bible where he says 'if anyone should offend one of these little ones, it would be better for them if a millstone were cast around their neck and they were cast into the sea'

Now Jesus is not here, but his presence, in the form of the Holy Ghost is with his church.

Now Jesus is not here, but his presence, in the form of the Holy Ghost is with his church.
There's a child being used for some wacky recordings as we speak, can Jesus the Holy Ghost do something about that?

If the answer is "yes", I want to see actual, consistent results.

If the answer is "no", that's quite a sweet thing Jesus said.
Unfortunately, words with no actions hold no actual value.