Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m trans and I’m a virgin. I hate life so much and feel worthless.

The rope is in view

>I made 30 irl friends in 120 days
no way this nigga is autistic

"I’m trans and autistic and I’m 28 and never had sex."
I saw everything I needed, she is from the castration, Chris Chan cel

Beyond brutal.

this is kind of sad. He should have been blackpilled sooner.

Love seeing retards find out that chemical castration doesnt magically fix their problems. You're fated to be an incel since birth, theres no changing that.

I had an event happen that just utterly shattered my faith in humanity and any semblance of Justice in the world. When someone I trusted told me I’d have been a better person if I raped someone in high school.
The person who gave this advice is v wise + thoughtful

>I made 30 irl friends in 120 days
no way this nigga is autistic
Yeah, no shit. I made one friend in the last year and it was just a stroke of luck. I had zero friends for over 4 years in high school

If its a ftm it makes sense

Yeah, no shit. I made one friend in the last year and it was just a stroke of luck. I had zero friends for over 4 years in high school

I also had zero friends in high school.

That was over 20 years ago.

I have friends now though - all of them except for one get pussy.

Only of them is incel - rest of them are chads and tyrones literally.

They all get matches on dating apps and they constantly tell me to join the apps lol

I don’t bother trying to explain why it wouldn’t work for me….

I don’t care at all and giving up is the best thing you can do so you can cut your losses short and move on to bigger and better things.

Trannies are lowest of the lowest

TOTAL TROON DEATH

I also had zero friends in high school.

That was over 20 years ago.

I have friends now though - all of them except for one get pussy.

Only of them is incel - rest of them are chads and tyrones literally.

They all get matches on dating apps and they constantly tell me to join the apps lol

I don’t bother trying to explain why it wouldn’t work for me….

I don’t care at all and giving up is the best thing you can do so you can cut your losses short and move on to bigger and better things.
Definitely brutal having Chad friends. I have a HTN friend who has a hot wife 10 years younger than him

Love seeing retards find out that chemical castration doesnt magically fix their problems. You're fated to be an incel since birth, theres no changing that.