Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im too white in a country full of tan fags and i am discriminated because of it

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Tfw can't tan even when laying in the sun for hours with no spray thingy protection and after some days i still look pale and pasty as shit but with burns

Then i get racist remarks from everyone like "why are you so white" and "are you sick" like shut up tanned nigger stop being a racist. If i asked a nigger why he was so black I'd get lynched but it's completely fine if you're racist against a pale white male

White males are truly the most discriminated people in the modern world

You must have Nordic or Celtic blood

You must have Nordic or Celtic blood
Im like 25% cuban according to my family tree and even my white dad can tan easily fuck this gay earth

Tfw can't tan even when laying in the sun for hours with no spray thingy protection and after some days i still look pale and pasty as shit but with burns

Then i get racist remarks from everyone like "why are you so white" and "are you sick" like shut up tanned nigger stop being a racist. If i asked a nigger why he was so black I'd get lynched but it's completely fine if you're racist against a pale white male

I can't tan either, lol @ being a hairy moley pale ogre.

Only the ugly white males are discriminated against, which is still over half.

Are you from the US?

Are you from the US?
No im from spanistan

Brown hair pale skin brown eyed Spaniard?
Brown haired pale skin blue eyed spanishcuck

Same, but I still live in a white country but paleness is looked down upon extremely.

If you're Iberian it proly isn't as bad as my pale skin jfl. Its over for me.

Hay muchas Arabes en España? Jamás yo había pensado eso. Creía que los salíeron hace muchos siglos.
Yes there are a lot of sandniggas here because jews are pushing for mass immigration and the jew loving politicians let them in

Not being able to get nice tan is subhuman trait

Yes there are a lot of sandniggas here because jews are pushing for mass immigration and the jew loving politicians let them in
Aren’t the Sephardic Jews of Spain quite different to the Ashkenazis found in the rest of Europe?

to SEA with you fucker what u doing bro? wtf

Whitecels tour of Thailand 2020 :feelskek:
false. Thailand is for failed normies. blackpilled incels go to non tourist destination cities in any other SEA country than Thailand. youre obviously a niggercel for not understanding the logistics of proper JBW in SEAmaxxing.

false. Thailand is for failed normies. blackpilled incels go to non tourist destination cities in any other SEA country than Thailand. youre obviously a niggercel for not understanding the logistics of proper JBW in SEAmaxxing.
Nah I’m white and other parts of SEA are shitholes except for Thailand and maybe Vietnam.

There's no thing as too white jfl

Just go into a oven theory

I don't understand why whites want to tan and look browner?

There are fucking curries and niggers and other ethnics who would kill to look whiter. Me included.

And whites are purposely trying to darken their skin. JFL

Literal humblebrag, you should be glad youre white like that because you cant be incel then

Are you as white as your avatar?

Show your skin color.

yeah most spaniards are arab looking. they're jealous of your pure white skin :feelskek:

light brown steppe nigger gang checking in

(((Tanning))))

Jut spend 2hrs daily at the beach/tanning bed. MAYBE have a chance in competing for a GF. Get cancer by age 40.

so you're telling me this guy would incel in your country because he's pale?

lmao

I don't understand why whites want to tan and look browner?

There are fucking curries and niggers and other ethnics who would kill to look whiter. Me included.

And whites are purposely trying to darken their skin. JFL
It looks retarded, aesthetics disregarded.
so you're telling me this guy would incel in your country because he's pale?

lmao

his face is a 7.2/ten. This is in part due to his pale skin. If he got a tan I know he'd be an eight. His body also helps him out.

I'm pale as fuck, can't get a tan to save my life too. I'm not even white lol.

Last edited:
It looks retarded, aesthetics disregarded.

his face is a 7.2/ten. This is in part due to his pale skin. If he got a tan I know he'd be an eight. His body also helps him out.

he's the guy @Reddit_is_for_cucks uses for chadfishing. He gets girls of all nationalities on tinder begging for his dick.

he's the guy @Reddit_is_for_cucks uses for chadfishing. He gets girls of all nationalities on tinder begging for his dick.
seven/ten is still a good score and proly gets you around forty-fifty percent of women you encounter. This also depends on the environment. Tinder is the best breeding ground for chads.

seven/ten is still a good score and proly gets you around forty-fifty percent of women you encounter. This also depends on the environment. Tinder is the best breeding ground for chads.

I'm fairly certain women consider him a 9/10

I'm saying him being pale helps him, not hurts him, imo.

I'm fairly certain women consider him a 9/10

I'm saying him being pale helps him, not hurts him, imo.
Based off of personal experiences pale is a failo if you're sub 5 or 6. I don't think it's particularly noticeable or even worthy if it's on a seven-plus.

Based off of personal experiences pale is a failo if you're sub 5 or 6. I don't think it's particularly noticeable or even worthy if it's on a seven-plus.

Nah, it's a halo in the USA. Maybe it's different in spain, I dunno. His dyes his hair blonde and tries to make himself look Aryan as possible because it gets him the best results.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back