Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I'm too ugly to get married to a woman"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Would have been met with laughs in the 1950s (unless you looked like the Elephant man).

People would go: "Yeah you're not the best looking bloke, but you got a job at the factory, a house and a car, of course you'll find a sweet wife, as a matter of fact, my cousin Sally's friend is single, maybe I could set you up, she's a nice gal".

Nowadays, the statement: "I'm too ugly to get married to a woman" actually rings true for a growing part of young men, LTNS, even perhaps MTNs. As women earn the same as men, financial security is no longer an issue for them, so they set their sights on looks and height. Of course betabuxxing still exists, but then you have to make significantly more than average and get Chad's leftovers.

We're doomed.

That's a fact. Foid's freedom's destroying societies.

In the 1950s, working a regular job, a person could buy a house and a car. Now, if a young man doesn't get help from his parents, it’s very difficult for him even to afford rent.

In the 1950s, working a regular job, a person could buy a house and a car. Now, if a young man doesn't get help from his parents, it’s very difficult for him even to afford rent.
Very true. World has gone to shit.

I partially agree, this is not entirely true. I agree with the statement that women's freedom is sinking society even further than it already is, and this is creating an even bigger hole. But 1950 is not so different, it never was, the world has been the world since the beginning. Nothing is genuine and really true, it is limited material with a different programming, morals are what we build to be able to deal with it. Literature has always made clear both the nature of women and men, women can even be controlled, but there is no way to change the fact that they think the way they think, as this is their common essence (at least in the form presented) , they are not capable of genuinely loving. It's all fake.

That was THE time to being a young man. After the war many young men were dead - so women actually had to put effort into dating. Being a young bloke in early 1950's must have been life on easy mode. Now its completely reversed.

Life as a young man in the 2000's is complete hell. The demographic pyramid looks like shit, the economy is shit, foids are entitled and nasty and openly hypergamous and lusting after Chad's cock, meanwhile wishing that ugly incels were dead.

We were just born too late, in a pit of hell with no chance to ever climb out.