Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm too shy to talk with foids from chadfishing

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Lol at me, can't even talk with those sluts

nigga scared of texting

I don't know what to say
Bully them. Call them fat and tell them they need to loose weight. Tell them they need to learn to do their make up better. Find a masculine looking foid and ask her if she is a tranny. Experience the blackpill when they continue to talk with you since you are chad, and chad can do no wrong in the eyes of foids :blackpill:

Bully them. Call them fat and tell them they need to loose weight. Tell them they need to learn to do their make up better. Find a masculine looking foid and ask her if she is a tranny. Experience the blackpill when they continue to talk with you since you are chad, and chad can do no wrong in the eyes of foids :blackpill:
I feel bad doing that :fuk:

I don't know what to say
You're still thinking like an ugly man with the mindset of winning her interest by being entertaining, deep, not clingy, cringe or bothersome. All things Chad can get away with and still get simped for by foids. He never even cared cause don't fix what's not broken

You're still thinking like an ugly man with the mindset of winning her interest by being entertaining, deep, not clingy, cringe or bothersome. All things Chad can get away with and still get simped for by foids. He never even cared cause don't fix what's not broken
True, it just feels so cringe

Just call them a man!