Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im too shy to even ask a street whore how much for blowjob

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
There is a street where some whores in my area are and I drive the street everyday twice in the evening just to see some really nice looking girls :feelsokman: and there are a few who I really like and I swear I have been thinking about paying one for a blowjob since one year and I still haven’t because I’m too shy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just now I came from there and there was again this nice girl with nice ass and legs (I love it when she wears tight shorts) she has dark hair and is litebrown skin. She is not fat And not skinny so a healthy body. But I’m fucking too shy. Everyday I say I stop there and ask for a blowjob but then I have no balls :feelsjuice:

it really do be like that

Ask homeless foids they'd do it

No bro she is literally a whore so she would suck my D but I’m just too shy
Then you should just ask her to suck your dick. Or are you a cuck?

Do they always walk around with high heels?

Then you should just ask her to suck your dick. Or are you a cuck?
I need something that pushes me... I was thinkinf of approaching a woman I know from workplace to ask for her number and if she rejects me I will go later to that whore so she can suck it :feelsjuice: I think thats a good push because I have never asked a woman for her number so I think I really cant handle a rejection

Do they always walk around with high heels?
Not always. I hate high heels its so disgusting. But in general I hate feet thats why I hate high heels

Not always. I hate high heels its so disgusting. But in general I hate feet thats why I hate high heels
Does the whore you into wears heels or nah?

Just buy a nice meal and spare yourself the STDs.

Never began for shycels

It’s their job, you are just a potential costumer, nothing intimate is going on there, she will not remember you 5 minutes after it, no need to be afraid

dont do that..