Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im too much of a real nigga & you probably are too

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m too much of a real Nigga for the world it seems. I am God’s son. I am a child of God, and I will not be sinful.. when all my friends started drinking and doing drugs because girls pressured them I chose not too cuz imma real nigga

gunrap1.jpg

N dats on gang

1f4af.png

you are dominican you aint a real nigga you a spanish nigga is over for you ngl go back and raise an army to kill the entirety of haiti

I'm a slav so my body is white (barely) but my soul is black.

Alright guys I’m sorry I had a niggamoment my brain ded lol
I'm a slav so my body is white (barely) but my soul is black.

:heart:
As a matter of fact, I am a real nigga!
View attachment 185302
:what::D
you are dominican you aint a real nigga you a spanish nigga is over for you ngl go back and raise an army to kill the entirety of haiti

FUCKKKKKKKK :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I just found out today like my great great grandfather wasn’t even slave he was a military leader in DR

I'm white but i'm a nigga on the inside

Oreo man is the realest nigga.

Alright guys I’m sorry I had a niggamoment my brain ded lol

:heart:

:what::D

FUCKKKKKKKK :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I just found out today like my great great grandfather wasn’t even slave he was a military leader in DR
Ha ha.

I’m too much of a real Nigga for the world it seems. I am God’s son. I am a child of God, and I will not be sinful.. when all my friends started drinking and doing drugs because girls pressured them I chose not too cuz imma real nigga

gunrap1.jpg

N dats on gang

1f4af.png
Word to
F977E7BF FFF7 4538 A9CC E47DA17291FE

:100::100::100:

I see your point nigga

I'm too much of a real White man and you probably aren't

The whole squad stay strapped with Paella & Croquette

Attachments

• 7B448931-11FB-4163-8235-47048E61F5F4.png
    7B448931-11FB-4163-8235-47048E61F5F4.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6