Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm too low IQ for my job

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I started a STEM job. But I'm legit too low iq for this shit I can't even complete the training lmao. They just dropped some hardcore shit on me and how the fuck am I supposed to deal with this I have no fucking idea what to do and I don't wanna ask about every other thing because then they will think I'm a retard.

I have 1 month left to get good. But the problem is I must show continuous progress. There is like 10 different tasks I need to do and I'm stuck on the first one which isn't even the real fucking task loooool it's to do with setting everything up lmao.

Fuck me.

It was my first day with this shit but I already wanna suicide. How do people do this. How are they so smart. I have no fucking clue how to fix this shit ngl and my trainer just basiacly told me to fuck off and fix it myself he ain't gonna do it for me so great bros I'm fucked like totally fucked.

help me faggots. I need this job for SEAmaxxing. I need it. But what the fuck I can't just increase my IQ overnight. I can't even do this shit at home because you can only work from work well its complicated but I can't do it at home basically I would if I could, I would just work all night at home to make up for my low iq but I can't even do that shit. Fuck.

It's fucking over for retards. Pass the rope.

Last edited:
I could never cope with the high IQ entry level jobs I had. Never lasted more than 6 months.

Sea is useless. Just use the money to get a driver licence and a good car.

I'm too low iq to pass the driving license test. When somebody is expecting something from me and puts me under pressure I fuck up every time. It's pointless to even try.

Blame your fuckups on the guy who doesn't speak English

Go vegan and go on Nofap so you can raise your brain capabilities and cognitive function. Your memory, problem solving skills and intelligence will increase ten fold.

Thank me later.

Go vegan and go on Nofap so you can raise your brain capabilities and cognitive function. Your memory, problem solving skills and intelligence will increase ten fold.

Thank me later.

Ok but by the time nofap will work (I never lasted more than a week anyway) it will be too late.

Google is your only option, you're not a foid so don't expect any help from your soycuck trainer

Ok but by the time nofap will work (I never lasted more than a week anyway) it will be too late.
But you will be able to use your enhanced abilities for something greater or you can retry STEM in the future if possible.

I'm too low iq to pass the driving license test. When somebody is expecting something from me and puts me under pressure I fuck up every time. It's pointless to even try.
i wonder if the test is harder in the UK than the states

You can't do shit about your IQ, just like most of us can't do shit about our looks. It's over.

If your parents didn't go to college and get good degrees then they deserve to be shot for reproducing.

Race mixing and sexpatting are degenerate.

i wonder if the test is harder in the UK than the states

The US Test jfl. Automatic must be SO TOUGH.

For starters, the UK test is usually MANUAL gearshift. Not some fucking NEUTRAL-PARK-DRIVE-REVERSE shit. What is this? Grant Theft Auto The Videogame?

I have the fear that this will happen to me. Even if I study or get a job, how likely is it that I'd be capable of doing it properly? The chances are quite slim. At best I could perform mediocrely.

I remember when I tried studying on my own, I found it extremely difficult- depressingly so. This was on my own, so there was no anxiety associated with the school or workplace environment, no money on the line, and no anxiety-inducing consequences if I make a mistake. Real life is simply too difficult.

The US Test jfl. Automatic must be SO TOUGH.

For starters, the UK test is usually MANUAL gearshift. Not some fucking NEUTRAL-PARK-DRIVE-REVERSE shit. What is this? Grant Theft Auto The Videogame?
Yeah, in the usa driving is mandatory to do anything so the test is easy as fuck and learning is easy (automatic), where as in the uk driving isn't mandatory so they make it as hard as possible to jew people out of money.

I'm retarded as well bro

Sleep well
Read
Eat berries and nuts
Practice brain exercises
Youll do a lot better

Yeah, in the usa driving is mandatory to do anything so the test is easy as fuck and learning is easy (automatic), where as in the uk driving isn't mandatory so they make it as hard as possible to jew people out of money.
kek

omg I feel like this every fucking day. I work in a classified research facility with a bunch of ivy league PhD grads. All of the engineers I talk to think I am smart as fuck, but my scientific peers hold me to a ridiculous caliber and complain if they cant reproduce my results within .0001 accuracy (not even fucking exaggerating). Literally 3/4 of my time is spent writing proofs, rest is doing real work. Peer review is the backbone of science but fuck... it wastes so much time.

I wouldn't put myself through this hell if the pay wasn't so fucking good. I'm honestly considering just starting my own gaming company where the work isn't as stressful.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this feeling doesn't go away throughout the years. If you don't get fired you will jsut get more responsibilites thrown at you so your stress level is constant. I feel as dumb as I did when I started on day 1 a few years ago.

Last edited:
How did you pass uni and get the stem job jfl?

The success on a STEM job lies on your ability of searching the solution on google, trust me, if you can find how resolve your problems on google at least 60% of the times, you will have success.

I have no fucking idea what to do and I don't wanna ask about every other thing because then they will think I'm a retard.
Main difference between school and work. At school you can fake it and make it but if you don't know something at work then ask. Every piece of knowledge will be useful at work at some point. I asked about every stupid shit at my first job, even asked them to repeat it to me two times if I didn't understand because I just wanted to learn and I don't regret it.
Of course if you work with some people that don't want to help you that's another problem.
You can ask here if it's not something strictly project related that only people from your job will know the answer to, maybe someone will help.

The success on a STEM job lies on your ability of searching the solution on google, trust me, if you can find how resolve your problems on google at least 60% of the times, you will have success.
This too.

My mindset when doing driving license was "all dumb people have a driving license and I'm way smarter than them so why wouldn't I pass" and I passed on the first try.
I don't have a car though, I have a driving license only because my parents forced me to make it and they said that no girl will want me if I won't have a driving license. Well they don't want me anyway.

Thank me later.

Lies, depriving yourself of animal products will decrease cognitive function which is why vegans commonly report a mental "fog" that disappears when they cease veganism.