Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "im too hott"

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Just saw this comment on The Incel AMA video.

Jfl at that gorilla, that mindset is precisely the reason for hypergamy in this fucking clown society.

At this point I am not sure if they are trolling or serious. Sometimes I even think that those comments are not real...

Dude the comments on that video are rage fuel :reeeeee:

Seeing the world for how it truly is isn't an ideology.

This is the level of delusion society lets women induldge into.
Nothing I say will hold as much weight as the comment itself.

You might end up being incel jesus.

At this point I am not sure if they are trolling or serious. Sometimes I even think that those comments are not real...
They are serious. Cucks have overinflated their ego.

Seeing the world for how it truly is isn't an ideology.
Everyone thinks so.It's all a matter a prespective.
Are you an ugly whore who deserves to date people in your league or are you a strong independent woman,deserving of respect.
The difference is that one prespective is based on shit others around you have shoveld into your mind.

We need a fucking revolutio

The looks ceiling starts at 3+ for females.

I tried and failed to read that horribly grammatically incorrect writing.

It sucks that most foids are this delusional and retarded. If they don't learn there are going to be a lot of post wall single cat ladies.

It sucks that most foids are this delusional and retarded. If they don't learn there are going to be a lot of post wall single cat ladies.
Sadly there are an infinite number of betabuxers who are more than willing to scoop these roasties up

It's ded srs

They are serious. Cucks have overinflated their ego.

By the way, a lot of comments there claimed that Brendio have a bad personality. But how was he bad? Nobody explains this. I even asked, but nobody gives a straight answer. Most people are crying because ''you do not treat a female like a child'', but that is it. I do not get people there. They all give the same phrases over and over again. What the fuck is this? Is this even real?

Sadly there are an infinite number of betabuxers who are more than willing to scoop these roasties up
Betabuxxers willing to marry post wall rosties are decreasing every day thanks to the blackpill. That's why post wall sluts and future post wall sluts on IT hate us, because the information here lowers their smv in the minds of many men when they're compared to young virgins. I'm hoping in 10 years after sex bots and artificial wombs come out most foids will have the smv as indian janitors.