Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im too high inhib to rope because if i do my subhuman face will be seen in the newspapers

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
if i rope i cant imagine having me face shown on the news or something. i know i would be dead for all i care but i cant imagine my ugly face being the thing ppl remember

Rope in some abondoned forest so no one finds you.

Your face won't be shown on the news lmao, tens of men commit suicide every day and they're not shown on any news (in London)

'Suicidal' roasties say the same thing about why they don't shoot themselves in the head and eat skittles instead; they don't want people to perceive them as having a grotesque face after death, JFL.

Are you a roastie?

They won't care. You will be forgotten in a day or two.

No one will care enough to put you in a news paper because you’re not chad tbh

No one will give a fuck if sub humans like us rope. We are seen as scum by the society. They won't even bother putting our ugly faces in the newspaper.
I think when I die they won't even hold a funeral for me. They'll throw me in a radioactive dumpster where my corpse will rot along with the waste.

Same. Not because that my photo will come in newspaper. But every one will start saying that I was weak and mentally very weak. Every one will look at my parents in a weird way. Many people would be happy to know that IU commited suicide. They will at last get a reason to call me weak and good nothing man just like they have called me whole my life. Every one will say I didn't have the balls to live life eventhough suicide takes more balls than anything.

First they ruin your life and then call you weak and ball less and treat your parents like they are stupid idiots. There would be no respect for me in this world remaining. However they would not survive 1 day in my body

Suicide articles rarely show photo of the victim,unless he was somewhat known

Same. Not because that my photo will come in newspaper. But every one will start saying that I was weak and mentally very weak. Every one will look at my parents in a weird way. Many people would be happy to know that IU commited suicide. They will at last get a reason to call me weak and good nothing man just like they have called me whole my life. Every one will say I didn't have the balls to live life eventhough suicide takes more balls than anything.

First they ruin your life and then call you weak and ball less and treat your parents like they are stupid idiots. There would be no respect for me in this world remaining. However they would not survive 1 day in my body
this is exactly how i feel

if i rope i cant imagine having me face shown on the news or something. i know i would be dead for all i care but i cant imagine my ugly face being the thing ppl remember
Only the deaths and of attractive files makes the news, m8

JFL at thinking they would put an incel's face in a newspaper. Nobody gives a shit if an incel dies.

idk if it will be published in the news

im so poor id probably be gravestone mogged tbh

'Suicidal' roasties say the same thing about why they don't shoot themselves in the head and eat skittles instead; they don't want people to perceive them as having a grotesque face after death, JFL.

Are you a roastie?

Truly a meme gender

Truly a meme gender

I have further elucidated this point today:

Daily reminder that the top concern "suicidal" foids have is how they will look when their body gets found.

There is a theory which suggests that narcissism is innate to children, and you have to grow out of it as you age and get humbled. Foids, evidently, are never humbled by modern soyciety.

Just the opposite of being humbled by their socialization process -- their egos are inflated beyond reason.

Last edited:
Dont rope bro

I have further elucidated this point today:

Makes sense. It’s extremely rare to come across a foid who isn’t a narcissist. You’ll realise even the old foids are when you interact with them long enough.

Only Chad's face gets published.
Newspapers aren't even gonna mention you