Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
I know my thread won't be the most popular and I admit I'm not the best at expressing what I feel but here it goes: I'm tired, very tired of life. You could say I'm exhausted. I've spent the last few hours in SS looking for the most effective method to leave and I don't know if I should do it or not. I'm scared but at the same time I don't want to keep living. I just want to rest. Why is life so unfair to us? Why does this world have to be so dark? I don't understand. I really wish I had never been born.

If you are a sub-5 man, it will only get worse, unfortunately.
There's no better time in history to be a woman, and there are worst times in history to be a man, and this is definitely one of them.

It's weird, everytime someone here mentions they want to "leave", I'm conflicted between not spewing bullshit, but also not wanting them to leave.

This has been me lately. Constantly mentally tired.

Been sleeping a lot, having naps throughout the day followed with nightmares, even if the naps are just a few minutes.

I don’t feel appreciated in life. I’m trying, working out, becoming the best version of myself, but there is a thought in the back of my mind, “what if it all doesn’t work out, then what?”