Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm tired.

Pervert

Pervert

Greycel
Its been a while since i felt like that.

I'm so fucking tired of our world he's not funny anymore. Only people disrespecting other people. Girls that are beauty are whores, and the ugly ones getting angry about everything. I doubt that i will find a stacy.

So i'm thinking. "Why we still here ? Just to suffer.."

And i don't wanna be narcissic but i think that i'm too intelligent and honest to live happiness.

I don't even get mad abouts thoses chads or whores, i'm just tired and dissapointed.

Tell me if you guys understand, or have solutions, or whatever.. thanks for reading my shitty post.

You will never feel rested again, it’s over.

sleeping is probably the only time i feel at peace

There are no solutions except transcending your sexuality and finding something else to occupy you in life.

There are no solutions except transcending your sexuality and finding something else to occupy you in life.
Will we stay like that for ever ? I mean, depression have cure but be dissapointed about everything... guess you're right.

Perbert

And i don't wanna be narcissic but i think that i'm too intelligent and honest to live happiness.
Tell me if you guys understand, or have solutions, or whatever.. thanks for reading my shitty post.
High iqcel,just find cope and then another and then...cope or rope.

High iqcel,just find cope and then another and then...cope or rope.
I'm kind of pissed off when i think there's some fuckers that don't have to cope. Their hole life they get what they want, its so pfff.. cope or rope, guess you're right.

I've been tired for like 8 years now. I've reached a point where I don't give a fuck anymore.

I've been tired for like 8 years now. I've reached a point where I don't give a fuck anymore.
Well, if don't give a fck anymore, its rope-time ! Its how it sounds to me...

I'm tired, hungover, scared ngl.

Only people disrespecting other people. Girls that are beauty are whores, and the ugly ones getting angry about everything. I doubt that i will find a stacy.
Couldnt agree/relate more, my man

Did you try coping with some vidya? Or just LDARmaxx :feelzez:

Well, if don't give a fck anymore, its rope-time ! Its how it sounds to me...

I would rope but I have some plastic surgery planned to help me to ascend

I am also a pervert.

I'm pretty that surgery won't help on you're ego and all that personal stuff soo, be carefull

Nothing wrong with it, frustration made us..

Yeah it won't but right now I just want to look like a normal human being

All you need to do to remedy your situation is a little Euphoric Rejoicing