Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im tired of women living life on easy mode

J

just lonely

Waiting for info.
-
im talking about the women that get good paying jobs because she slept with the attractive boss and did not do a fucking thing to deserve it. while the incel guy at that same job never gets a raise and was never promoted even though he was there longer. im also frustrated with attractive women not working. so many of these bitches can work! they fucking do nothing all day! some of them are able bodied. but they find a way to not work. its not fucking fair.

the women that went to college and busted there ass studying i have nothing bad to say about them. they earned everything they have. not foid worship just speaking truth.

the women that went to college and busted there ass studying i have nothing bad to say about them. they earned everything they have. not foid worship just speaking truth.
dont be a cuck

dont be a cuck
im not a cuck. i know what your saying, foids that went to college was sleeping with every hot guy. what does that have to do with the point im trying to make?

im not a cuck. i know what your saying, foids that went to college was sleeping with every hot guy. what does that have to do with the point im trying to make?
foids are having it easy so it doesnt require a lot to get good grades. and its not like later on they will marry a broke boy. this leads to inceldom and a reduction in general quality of life.

wuh wuh wuh WATER!!!!

Just make their jobs difficult.

women should work in construction sites and go to WAR

women should work in construction sites and go to WAR
incels fighting in war is dumb. fighting for a country when your never gonna get laid. the country must be protected. that is why normies and foids exist.

XX chromosomes = biological privilege

im talking about the women that get good paying jobs because she slept with the attractive boss and did not do a fucking thing to deserve it. while the incel guy at that same job never gets a raise and was never promoted even though he was there longer. im also frustrated with attractive women not working. so many of these bitches can work! they fucking do nothing all day! some of them are able bodied. but they find a way to not work. its not fucking fair.

University girls have extremely high standards, the smart ones only want guys that are smarter than them and are good looking. Basically if you want to have a chance with a nerdy girl, you have to a super intelligent chad

foids are having it easy so it doesnt require a lot to get good grades. and its not like later on they will marry a broke boy. this leads to inceldom and a reduction in general quality of life.
Exactly, there is always a beatorbiter simp who is helping her, while she swallows cum from chadlites and chads.

Am sick of it as well.

Some women just study not to get a high-earning job, but to get Chad. That's why they often study subjects with few job prospects: They want the title, but later provided for by their husbands.

theres no point in stressing about it man. women will always have more resources and opportunities available to them than a guy would and that aint changing anytime soon

The women that went to college and busted there ass studying i have nothing bad to say about them. they earned everything they have. not foid worship just speaking truth.
I don't believe you are foid worshipping at all.

I just want to say that praising women for this, is like praising someone that has been playing Pokémon with a AI feature that controls their Pokémon and levels them up twice as fast, and when they get to the final Trainer (With all their Pokémons at 99), they turn off that feature, and play for themselves, and beat him/her.

If you want to praise someone, praise the subhuman men that have been living life on very hard/I'm invisible mode, and were able to achieve that.

There's nothing impressive about a foid "busting their ass" in college.
Congratulations, you had a easy life until now, and is full of confidence and is mentally well, and you got through College well, while fucking every Chad in College.

I don't believe you are foid worshipping at all.

I just want to say that praising women for this, is like praising someone that has been playing Pokémon with a AI feature that controls their Pokémon and levels them up twice as fast, and when they get to the final Trainer (With all their Pokémons at 99), they turn off that feature, and play for themselves, and beat him/her.

If you want to praise someone, praise the subhuman men that have been living life on very hard/I'm invisible mode, and were able to achieve that.

There's nothing impressive about a foid "busting their ass" in college.
Congratulations, you had a easy life until now, and is full of confidence and is mentally well, and you got through College well, while fucking every Chad in College.
is finally the right answer