Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of wageslaving and I only started last month

Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
I need a better computer, but for what cost? My boss is a total dick and i'm bullied everyday in my job by my tallfags coworkers, I want to neetmaxxx but without a decent computer it will be hard to LDAR without coping with games

Wageslaving as a short dude its a nightmare, my tall bosses were cool but even then seeing how tall they were compared to me was a really trash thing. one of my bosses asked me if i was a virgin and another one told me that i was really ugly. interesting how normans are a shameless bunch, disregading those two comments they were mostly cool all of the time which i assume is weird considering my autistic self

Wageslaving as a short dude its a nightmare, my tall bosses were cool but even then seeing how tall they were compared to me was a really trash thing. one of my bosses asked me if i was a virgin and another one told me that i was really ugly. interesting how normans are a shameless bunch, disregading those two comments they were mostly cool all of the time which i assume is weird considering my autistic self
my coworkers call me a "pygmy" all the time:feelsbadman: at least you're coworkers are not total dicks to you

Save up enough for a decent pc and quit.

My superiors love to wear plastic smiles, disrespect me and encourage me to be a better slave.
foids at my workplace are the biggest hypocrites

What is the money range for your "better computer"?
I saved up a lot of money and did overtime many years ago for my computer. My computer cost $1200 plus extra $300 for warranty for total of $1500. Took me about a year and a half to save up that amount. Totally worth it. I play video games everyday so it was a good investment imo

Stop ya shit tier cope bro. Wageslave life doesn't get any better wirh a computer, and I know it since I have 3, including 2 for gaming. No cope is enough at some point. Saving cash for nothing is my cope now. It symbolizes the energy I don't have to actually cope, but still it's a number, which is cope. I hate coping.

Save up enough for a decent pc and quit.
that's my plan
Thats nuts.... how evil, what do you do in return? do you just ignore them or what
I just ignore them :feelsrope:
Stop ya shit tier cope bro. Wageslave life doesn't get any better wirh a computer, and I know it since I have 3, including 2 for gaming. No cope is enough at some point. Saving cash for nothing is my cope now. It symbolizes the energy I don't have to actually cope, but still it's a number, which is cope. I hate coping.
I will

My screen is even cracked. I need new PC, but I keep buying gold with muh Tesla profits. I got my hands on the last of sum super rare Royal Mint Britannia bars yesterday. Should double in value in just few months.

:giga:
View attachment 492697

Do best to NEVER AGAIN wageslave for bully boss. Let them find sum other herb. Don’t waste life gaming. Invest early and often or be slave forever.:feelsahh:
[UWSL]what do you think a beginner should start investing in?[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
What is the money range for your "better computer"?
I saved up a lot of money and did overtime many years ago for my computer. My computer cost $1200 plus extra $300 for warranty for total of $1500. Took me about a year and a half to save up that amount. Totally worth it. I play video games everyday so it was a good investment imo
around 4k or less I think in 4 months i'll have enough

Copes me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back