Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im tired of these western slutty tiktok girls who have no shame in being a dirty whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
What ever happened to putting these bitches back in their place? What has American society come to? I used to hate these anti-American eurofags but maybe they are correct. Modern American society is despicable.

im tired of my onitis not talking to me. why is she so harsh to me?

im tired of my onitis not talking to me. why is she so harsh to me?
I never understood having a oneitis but I would assume its because you arent exciting enough for her. Try being more rude to her when you see her. Dont hold back

I used to hate these anti-American eurofags but maybe they are correct.
English haters are indeed hilarious but most other euro cucks don't even know the US exist unless they give free money and send soldiers to destroy the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

Though the USian whores are spreading and now our euro foids are becoming USian whores copy cat. Fuck USA tbh.

repeal the 19th and pass the 28th requiring burqa

Though the USian whores are spreading and now our euro foids are becoming USian whores copy cat. Fuck USA tbh.
That thing with the Finnish PM made me want to break something. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Yeah dude, i used to think european girls were a grass is greener deal little did i know it was to late

Look it up. She was parrtying with chads and drinking and being a degenerate whore. The fucking prime minister. Glad i dont live there
Jesus they control countries now? How much longer till they start killing us

I never understood having a oneitis but I would assume its because you arent exciting enough for her. Try being more rude to her when you see her. Dont hold back
no its because i told her i wanted to fuck her and now she thinks anything i do is a trick to get in her pants

the solution is surprisingly to not have tiktok :smonk:
hard ain't it ?

That thing with the Finnish PM made me want to break something. Absolutely fucking disgusting.
Understandable ngl
Yeah dude, i used to think european girls were a grass is greener deal little did i know it was to late
It's all fucked up now. I don't understand how sex haver go through so much bs before eventually have sex with a fugly landwhale.