Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm tired of these mind-fuck games and this bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Sometimes i take selfies and i look decent and i also look decent in the mirror, but any picture i take with the rear camera makes me look subhuman AS FUCK. Like i'm 2/10 in the rear camera and it makes me wanna blow my brains out tbh. Why the fuck does this happen ? Idk shit anymore or whether i'm normal human or a 2/10 monster freak.

Try it yourselves and see it.

Grab your phone, open the camera, set the timer to 5 seconds, click on the shooting button, put your phone at some place where it's standing at your eye level, look at the rear camera lens, see the pic after it's taken, watch yourself lose 2-3 points in looks INSTANTLY.

Tell me your results.

I look horrible the rear camera also(even worse than usual) Its really weird.

It's all about lighting for me, I drop 30points in bad lighting lol

I start at negative to be honest.

1. mirror provides dimension, camera does not. 2. mirror provides you the rendition of yourself that you're most familiar with due to the flipping of facial features, so when you see a rear camera pic, you're psychologically inclined to be displeased because it's not what you expect to see.
Then why i look decent in the selfies too ? If i look like shit i should look like shit in both selfies and rear camera pics.

I look the best in the dark. Minimal lighting.

not too sure tbh, i think it has something to do with selfies being more similar to mirroring than rear cam, probably wrong though. but i can pretty safely say that if you post three pictures of yourself, one mirror one rear and one selfie, the difference we see between them will be negligible compared to what you see, and its like this for everyone. the human psyche has a big ego
Idk tbh but the difference is really big imo. My whole features are different, especially my eyes. My eyes look like utter crap in the rear camera and look lazy and shit when they look decent as fuck in the selfies and the mirror both.

also, the angle you get on yourself with a rear camera pic is going to tend to be a lot shittier compared to a selfie or mirror pic angle
Yeah nvm, the problem was with the angle ans lighting.

If only it worked that way in real life too
Yeah but i'm still not sure whether i'm 5 or 2 so i'll give myself 3.5 for now so that i'd not be disappointed or too depressed. It's over anyways.

Mirror is probably the most accurate thing to go off of regarding your appearance to other people, so it’s probably safe to highball in your 2-5 range.
I'm 5.5 mirror, 5 selfies, 2-3 rear camera.

Probably a 5 then. This girl that goes to my school is maybe like a 6 or 7 in person, but in the pictures she posts, she looks downs and drops to a 3 or 4
3a-h-rGR6HCtczt7IRYtCP2BBpFkkQDW9ueXy4bci0dgSTOmCg74gfA6MzN_LDwNVXS_BMdvue_ngEsBm7RoWcJ_--L1XhmV9oHf6rfZQG9XghMow5HoiyN2PihJbioRP5hyOgR8ucjr03u0qICsfHU=w480-h270-nc

5d2c5bf981af9257d0bd556b7f82e245.jpg

it's all about lens size and distance, most people are taking close selfies with small mobile camera lenses and close up, that's why they look terrible. It would probably be worth it to invest in an actual camera if you are looking to take photos to put on something like an online dating site, might actually give you another 2+ points/10 to how you look

5d2c5bf981af9257d0bd556b7f82e245.jpg

it's all about lens size and distance, most people are taking close selfies with small mobile camera lenses and close up, that's why they look terrible. It would probably be worth it to invest in an actual camera if you are looking to take photos to put on something like an online dating site, might actually give you another 2+ points/10 to how you look

she looks ugly in all 4 what a cope

snapchat and mirrored images are completely false and you look nothing like them irl. take a pic of anyone but you on your rear camera and they will look exactly like they do irl. your face on the back is what everyone sees and if you hate it then gg its over