Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im tired of the MASOCHISTIC members on this forum

B

Bigbird

Banned
-
Nobody wants to see how girls react to chad. No one wants to see those shitty videos on college campuses. I repeat absolutely no one. That is fucking BS. We are out here jacking the fuck off and some masochist puts that fucking shit right in front of you. That will make even the most composed get angry. Why do you think INCELS get so fucking pissed nowadays, this is exactly the same reason I dont have social media and if you are incel you shouldnt either. OK WE GET IT WE LOST AT LIFE,but no one wants to see that motherfucking bullshit right infront of them. Come the fuck on. I bet the people that post them are either trolls or people that like to self mutilate. I left college because I couldnt cope with all the hotness. I wanted to give every girl anal seriously Im not fucking kidding here either. This fucking asshole(who I wont mention) posted a video of a kid in a college campus and this girl with the biggest fattest butt shows up on youtube. Fuck that guy. I hate my fucking life so much.

TLDR:It's OVER.

If no one wanted to see those videos the threads would have no views and replies

Inceleron said:
If no one wanted to see those videos the threads would have no views and replies

Is the smartass dialogue really necessary?

Also leaving college because I can't cope with campus chad packs and disgusted Stacy

Even if I just went unnoticed that would be shitty but tolerable but when you hear laughs and comments

No degree is worth reliving high school

voxcel said:
Also leaving college because I can't cope with campus chad packs and disgusted Stacy

Even if I just went unnoticed that would be shitty but tolerable but when you hear laughs and comments

No degree is worth reliving high school

It was the most suicide inducing experience honestly. I am barely under 5'11 and I was being fucking TOWERED by chads. Worse part is seeing the ugly incels with fraternity connections getting with the stacies,that shit just about broke my heart.

No bachelors is worth the torture im glad I at least got my associates

OP you're really right. I like to see them because I guess I just want to be in that guy's position. I know I never will be because my life is over, and I'm ugly, but...I just wish I could be that person. Maybe in the afterlife or in my dreams.

Bigbird said:
It was the most suicide inducing experience honestly. I am barely under 5'11 and I was being fucking TOWERED by chads. Worse part is seeing the ugly incels with fraternity connections getting with the stacies,that shit just about broke my heart.

If you didn't stand a chance at 7 inches above me then it's really over

In one of my classes with a chadlite lecturer another blatant incel student fell over and Stacies were tripping over themselves to help him and invite him out so they could look like good little sluts doing charity work in front of chadlite

Disgusted me but possibly because I should've fallen over first lmao

Also last I went in he even sits with them now lel

voxcel said:
If you didn't stand a chance at 7 inches above me then it's really over

In one of my classes with a chadlite lecturer another blatant incel student fell over and Stacies were tripping over themselves to help him and invite him out so they could look like good little sluts doing charity work in front of chadlite

Disgusted me but possibly because I should've fallen over first lmao

Also last I went in he even sits with them now lel

I dont know how people cope. Theres people on this forum that are KHHV and complete their bachelors degrees. How do they avoid sui time?

Inceleron said:

I actually agree with this. They should at least use suicide fuel tags.

A lot of this shit comes from inceltear members trying to get us to conmit suicide

j8gao said:
A lot of this shit comes from inceltear members trying to get us to conmit suicide

That's actually a really clever theory. We should look towards getting that banned TBH or atleast have a spoiler tag.

I don't click on suicidefuel tags

I need blackpills