Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im tired of the amount of soy

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
most men are fucked but will never do anything about it due to the amount of soy and bluepilled garbage they feed us. Men are becoming weaker and docile so the chads and foids can easily subjugate and rule over them. So many fucking men are turning to faggot lifestyles and being fine with dying alone that they're happy with giving all the women to chad instead of fixing the problem.

I guarantee you that if every soyboy was jacked with more testosterone and the truth, society would be burned to the ground tbh. Physical strength doesn't even matter in terms of fighting, anyone with a hand can pull the trigger of a gun. Sadly it'll never happen, the beta uprising won't happen in our lifetime.

It never even began

Change your avi bro. It's chad worshipping.

People are whipped these days

No man Soy estrogen is COPE, I use Soy Protein :soy: and I've built decent physique
Afaik @KingOfRome was also a Soy connoisseur like me, he had a pretty decent built :y'all:

Im tired of everything.

Just rape theory

most men are fucked but will never do anything about it due to the amount of soy and bluepilled garbage they feed us. Men are becoming weaker and docile so the chads and foids can easily subjugate and rule over them. So many fucking men are turning to faggot lifestyles and being fine with dying alone that they're happy with giving all the women to chad instead of fixing the problem.

I guarantee you that if every soyboy was jacked with more testosterone and the truth, society would be burned to the ground tbh. Physical strength doesn't even matter in terms of fighting, anyone with a hand can pull the trigger of a gun. Sadly it'll never happen, the beta uprising won't happen in our lifetime.
There will not be a uprising my most betas, only us Incels have that capability, and our numbers are too small. So meanwhile..

It’s over for modern men