Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m tired of seeing losers with hot chicks

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness
It makes me happy to see an incel looking guy with a hot bitch, better than seeing the rostie chasing a chad. It also means foid's smv is decreasing and they're getting desperate.

Why don't these, beautiful, young, woman, want to date a charming, gentleman like me??? What is wrong with this world??

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, if those guys who are similar or lesser than me in looks can do it, so can I, right? So why am I still rotting alone???

But then I think, maybe it’s personality and they’re just retarded normies with common interests with these boring thots.

Ah, another greycel who claims that ugly men get laid, how original :feelsjuice:

Glitches in the Matrix bro

Are You sure she was his gf?Or are you coping everytime you see a subhuman with a hot foid and assume they are dating?

Didn't ER have also tha BMW :feelsthink:

Are You sure she was his gf?Or are you coping everytime you see a subhuman with a hot foid and assume they are dating?
From where did you got that doggo on your profile

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, if those guys who are similar or lesser than me in looks can do it, so can I, right? So why am I still rotting alone???

But then I think, maybe it’s personality and they’re just retarded normies with common interests with these boring thots.
Maybe he gay and he is her "friend". Gays sometimes hang out with girls 'cause some of them are effeminate.

Maybe he rich or have a huge dick, you cant never know what the fuck a foid think about.

Just have normal-sized-dick theory: you cannot be incel if you have a normal sized dick. You always have hope with a normal sized dick.

^ i never saw this happen there are a suspicious number of threads exactly like this. Also they always say they went past in a car like in a movie :feelskek: when do you remember noticing that
He could've been her brother or something. Eagle eye incels.:feelshaha:

There could've been a ton of varibles you don't take into account. Maybe she's a VIP prostitute, His sister, A friend. Or maybe it is indeed his GF but they are in an open relationship and he only gets starfish sex twice a year. You just have to know one thing, hardly an ugly man wins.

^ i never saw this happen there are a suspicious number of threads exactly like this. Also they always say they went past in a car like in a movie :feelskek: when do you remember noticing that
This thread was from 2020

Today in the hardware store I saw this like 5'9 female with thick legs in those revealing pants with a fairly decent ass and relatively decent looks and I thought man I want that.. but the guy who she'd be interested in would be some manager or finance salesman or something, maybe an advisor to tradesworkers, something in a suit but not too professional but still up there..

And then came along this guy who was with her who looked like a really low class criminal. And I mean the dumb, broke neighborhood, no work except drugs and came out of jail looking guy. His head was all shaved except for a small ponytail at the back like a mongol, had a neck tattoo and other crappily made tattoos and look like he spent have his life in jail and wouldn't of been able to be educated...

There's no way I'd imagine this female to want anything to do with a guy looking like me, I felt so powerlessly not good enough..

This this cheap criminal dope fiend looking guy comes and joins her.. just doesn't make sense.

I see this stuff happen sometimes and I just can't get my mind around it.
I dress in collared shirts, put in effort am a reasonably decent guy, yet lose out to guys who wear a baggy t-shirt hoodie or singlet and look like they spend their days on a couch, unkempt as hell. Yet IM the one whose not good enough.... And yet somehow these guys are?. ... And these guys arnt tall or have a conventionally attractive face either so I can't get my mind around it. These females could all have their pick of guys online and actually get decent looking guys even if it's not the very best they could still get better than what they have but they don't, they get scrubs, yet I'm not good enough... How the fck are these guys better than me... I keep asking myself that. Some of these guys are downright sloppy and unattractive and don't even dress well either. Some of these motherfuckers even have fat without good features. It sucks losing to Mr handsome but that makes sense. I can't compete there... But when. You lose to guys who put in no effort and look worse I don't know what to think.
I could never get an average match on apps yet these guys can get partners....

take the NTpill - brads and beckies alike can fucking sense that shit from within you and if you pas their tests you will live a good life

You need to be neurotypical too.

OP is probably a tallfag so 6‘0 is short in his eyes.

fyi OP is straight up qouteing ER

View attachment 589160

Yeah I realised that too, but the rest of the retard user base of this forum fell for OP’s BS thread.

This greycel is just a stupid infiltrator, he is mocking ER just for laughs and the rest of the users who commented on this thread and took this thread seriously, are just victims of OP’s joke.

And despite that, OP won’t even be banned meanwhile truecels get banned all the time, OP is probably laughing his ass of right now.

Last edited:
It's better than seeing them with Chad, that's worse.

Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.
Whenever a manlet wins is also my victory.

some1 ban this faggot greycel.

It makes me happy to see an incel looking guy with a hot bitch, better than seeing the rostie chasing a chad. It also means foid's smv is decreasing and they're getting desperate.

Gigacope

I see that in college too but she's probably using him for something. No woman ever will like a short guy.

Why don't these, beautiful, young, woman, want to date a charming, gentleman like me??? What is wrong with this world??
Gentlemen is overrated , I dont think they want someone who pretends to be nice to get laid

Thats still just their little cuckboy. The men they desire just go straight to their bedroom

Just go speak with girls ffs, you have nothing to lose, keep hitting on them until you die you have nothing to lose anyway.

I myself i hate existence, i don't hate foids, i hate existence cuz i suffer and struggle with life....

Like Face said in one of his videos, sometimes a guy we think is unattractive have traits that are attractive to the opposite sex. For example, he might have a short midface and strong brow ridge, etc.

Just go speak with girls ffs, you have nothing to lose, keep hitting on them until you die you have nothing to lose anyway.

I myself i hate existence, i don't hate foids, i hate existence cuz i suffer and struggle with life....
I hate chad chasing whores, and cucks who put them on a pedestal.