Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im tired of reading yt comments. Even the most deep videos have copy paste comments that dont add anything to the conversation.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★

View: https://youtu.be/KLODGhEyLvk

This is a video about george carlin talking about politics, sociology, all kinds off thoughtful, meaningful shit that could be dissected in inumerous ways.

Sooo, what are the comments about? Just people (at this point you might even assume its just bots trying to water down the discussion, but wtv) kissing george carlin ass the whole thing through.

"Ohh george you are so inteligent! America has a lost a great one" or for the really intellectual ones: "its called the american dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it" just a cesspool of "illuminated" people circle jerking each other about how woke they are about reality, but not doing much to change it.

Its just how he said it would be: "nobody notices it, nobody cares".

Propaganda has melted the collective american mind so much that even if you offered these people the world, they would look at you dumbfounded and quickly hop back on and crawl into their netflix and doritos and reality tv, like the passive, indocrinated cowards they are.

Trade Zoomer IS just a waterfall collector. And his followers are just as retard as him.

Like bruh for real no cap infinite rizz

nobody:

your mom:

Search him on YT. Water is wet Channel.
Trade zoomer you mean. I saw it already, its good shit when you dont have anything else to do. But i agree, its just beating a dead horse.

To add on my original post, its just give chills up my spine and fucks up my stomach watching his braindead fans reacting to his thoughtful videos. Some people really are zombies. We are in world of shit much greater than we could ever think. Blackpill is not just about dating. Its about every facet of modern life.

This is a video about george carlin talking about politics, sociology, all kinds off thoughtful, meaningful shit that could be dissected in inumerous ways.

Sooo, what are the comments about? Just people (at this point you might even assume its just bots trying to water down the discussion, but wtv) kissing george carlin ass the whole thing through.

"Ohh george you are so inteligent! America has a lost a great one" or for the really intellectual ones: "its called the american dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it" just a cesspool of "illuminated" people circle jerking each other about how woke they are about reality
To add on my original post, its just give chills up my spine and fucks up my stomach watching his braindead fans reacting to his thoughtful videos. Some people really are zombies. We are in world of shit much greater than we could ever think. Blackpill is not just about dating. Its about every facet of modern life.
Well said :yes::yes: It seems as if only the few notice this. They rarely analyse the message from a critical perspective, but mostly worship and religiously defend the messenger. Normbots (especially zoomers) do it with internet celebs like Andrew Tate and other celebs in music & entertainment industry

Most follow without thinking. Only the few think before they decide whether to follow or not

Last edited:
YT comments section is the place where brain cells go to die.

"Ohh george you are so inteligent! America has a lost a great one" or for the really intellectual ones: "its called the american dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it" just a cesspool of "illuminated" people circle jerking each other about how woke they are about reality, but not doing much to change it.

Its just how he said it would be: "nobody notices it, nobody cares".

Propaganda has melted the collective american mind so much that even if you offered these people the world, they would look at you dumbfounded and quickly hop back on and crawl into their netflix and doritos and reality tv, like the passive, indocrinated cowards they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back