Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m tired of people tryna force me to change who I am

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish normies would get lost and stop trying to live their lives through me by forcing their garbage option down my throat telling me what to do with my life as if it has anything to do with them and most of the time it’s somebody that has issues of their own that they don’t figured out telling me what to do with MY life like man if you don’t go away and get your own life together

I wish normies would get lost and stop trying to live their lives through me by forcing their garbage option down my throat telling me what to do with my life as if it has anything to do with them and most of the time it’s somebody that has issues of their own that they don’t figured out telling me what to do with MY life like man if you don’t go away and get your own life together

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdi7G1hY4-w

Yea normtards Like to Gaslight and controll Others.

They can fuck themselfs and Mind their Own Business

Cope. Nobody cares about you actually

You should watch "the invasion of the body snatchers" (the original movie), I find it highly relatable to this sentiment of NPCs trying to pressure you, convert you to their tribe. This is what NPCs do, their immutable nature.