Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m tired of normies flexing their girlfriends

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m tired of normies flexing their girlfriends on us like they achieved something by betabuxing or just be firstmaxing they could easily end up right here with us all it takes is bad screw up and boom their Incel jokes on them cause their GF is gonna cuck with them Chad and stop giving them sex later in the relationship or marriage if and when they married so SO TAKE THAT NORMIES

Nigga i work in mall as security nigger i have to watch couples all day the only way i can cope is by drinking myself the moment i get back home

The title made me think of a guy lifting his woman like a barbell & muscle posing but yeah you're right.

It just shows us what we'll never have
I hope sth very very bad happens to couples

I saw a 2/10 chinless foid with a 6/10 normie today and couldn't help but jfl :lul:

I saw a 2/10 chinless foid with a 6/10 normie today and couldn't help but jfl :lul:
Typical if they had kids & the daughter get's the father's lower third & a son the mother's.

I’m tired of normies flexing their girlfriends on us like they achieved something by betabuxing or just be firstmaxing they could easily end up right here with us all it takes is bad screw up and boom their Incel jokes on them cause their GF is gonna cuck with them Chad and stop giving them sex later in the relationship or marriage if and when they married so SO TAKE THAT NORMIES
me too i want to beat em up i want to beat the fk shit outta em

Actually having a girlfriend, no matter how ugly, fat, weird, and bitchy is basically the new social currency for sub 7/10 men these days. It's especially important once you age past college years.

I witnessed such lame social/gf flex with a nerdy sub 5 white manlet the other day at a Poke bowl takeout restaurant. Nerd was behind me in line, nobody else was there except the chubby hapa cashier with huge tits, and after I ordered he was pathetically making small talk with her and mentioned "Oh, my gf loves [insert flavor] of Boba. Then he side-eyed me.

Normie men use any excuse to mention the gf these days, they are so proud of whatever they get and remind the world whenever and wherever the opportunity arises. Fucking pathetic