Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm tired of living and scared of dying

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-

Check out this song, really great musically and lyrically.

"I want to go back to the beginning, back before everything became so terrifying"

I’m not even living.
I’m existing.

At this point I even question my physical existence
I suggest pinching yourself once every 10 seconds to make sure you are not living in a dream.

I’m not even living.
I’m existing.
Can't relate tbh, my copes are really good despite being poor but I know I was like you when I was in high school, being stuck around normies and especially hot ones is suicide fuel.
Although this forum is honestly the best cope I have ever found, finally a place I can have some GOOD FUCKING FOOD and be honest as shit. Even my closest friends and family don't hear what I tell you guys. I still have to lie a bit to not sound like fakecel/braggart, but damn I trust you random assholes way more than anyone in real life. Not that I support everything people here say by far, there's a lot of stupid shit said on this site both ironically and unironically. But it's nice knowing that when you're with the bottom of the sea, there is no shame and there are no standards, so everything goes. That brazen honesty and openness, especially emotionally as a fragile man, is extremely wholesome and heart-opening for me, esp. as also an autist + possible completionist/OCD.