Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im tired of living among the untermensch

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
By untermensch i mean people with extremely low IQ level. They speak like animals. They are very agressive towards anyone who is smarter than them and especially agressive towards autistic people.

I think that those "people" dont even have souls. They are really just animals/NPCs without counciousness, because if you try to talk to them like they are normal human beings, they automatically become agressive.

The sad thing is that it seems that majority of people are like this, and i have no idea what can people with souls do about it, because people with souls are absolute minority in all countries.

I think that those "people" dont even have souls. They are really just animals/NPCs without counciousness, because if you try to talk to them like they are normal human beings, they automatically become agressive.

They are non sentient

Need to Ubermensch maxxing

This is because we live in a world with no sense of community or belonging, and is the worst aftermath of a melting pot.