Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im tired of life and normies

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
today i went to an icecream shop
while i was picking the favors, 3 little girls at the counter side stared at me. but it wasn't the good kind of stare.
i mean shit, i was just picking the flavores man, why fucking stare at me like that jesus christ.
now i remember why i HATE going outside, its these fucking normies with their fucking attitude problems

just get ice cream theory debunked

Yeah you will get stared at a lot from kids. They legit wonder how a guy gets that ugly

"3 little girls" :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

They thought it was weird that an adult man would go and buy ice cream.

I hate outside as well. I wish I had an island for myself tbh :feelsbadman:

It probably has something to do with being there without friends or a foid as a young man. They perceive one as a creepy loner, you know what I mean.

I can't go anywhere, but to the forest tbh for the same reason. I just feel to subhuman.

One time I went into the DIY store and all the people strangely orbited me. I got leggit paranoia and it peaked into a prime JB asking me sth.. Suddenly I realized I wore the same shirtcolor as the staff and just broke out into my autistic terror management laugh and said that I don't work here. Man this dumb shop really needs more sales consultants...

Last edited:
probably yeah. only woman and little girls buy icecream
yup, men aren't supposed to enjoy their lives, they're supposed to work their asses off to please foids - no fun allowed

punch the cunts

Yeah i feel you. Im used to it now although occasionally a gawping normalfag pisses me off and i feel like punching them in the face. Its like they've never seen an ugly person before. Whats worse is when some alien looking motherfucker does it

Same. I was walking to my transfer bus and a guy looked at me with a face of disgust and said ew