Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of hating the way i look

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I am profoundly exhausted from constantly avoiding my own reflection, to the extent that I even removed the mirror from my bathroom. Every time I caught a glimpse of myself, it stirred up a whirlwind of emotions—disgust, depression, and anger—when I noticed my recessed chin, long philtrum, big forehead, recessed jaw, bug eyes, beer belly, small penis, and cystic acne. I haven't laid eyes on my own reflection in months, which has brought some measure of peace, but it also saddens me as it reaffirms the reality of my inceldom.

Last edited:
over for mirrorcels

Mirrors are gay and they should be banned same with cameras, they are devilry and only promote narcissisms and for us subhumans melancholy. It affects work.

I am profoundly exhausted from constantly avoiding my own reflection, to the extent that I even removed the mirror from my bathroom. Every time I caught a glimpse of myself, it stirred up a whirlwind of emotions—disgust, depression, and anger—when I noticed my recessed chin, long philtrum, big forehead, recessed jaw, bug eyes, beer belly, small penis, and cystic acne. I haven't laid eyes on my own reflection in months, which has brought some measure of peace, but it also saddens me as it reaffirms the reality of my inceldom.
Its over, I never leave the house

Its over, I never leave the house
Same with me i never leave the house unless im forced to which is once a month to go studymaxx at the library when i got there i was feeling super anxious and when i was walking towards the private study rooms a saw a white foid who height mogged me i felt so bad because of that i left in 20 mins.

Yea i go on nightwalks occasionally there very peaceful i use that time to reflect on my thoughts and life
Same I usually go on one and smoke a joint or drink a beer best time to be out without running into foids or normies and getting mogged

fucked

Same. Im on a direct path to kms so I can escape this body

Mirrors are gay and they should be banned same with cameras, they are devilry and only promote narcissisms and for us subhumans melancholy. It affects work.
They're useful for seeing whether you have food on your face or dry skin or something.

Same with me i never leave the house unless im forced to which is once a month to go studymaxx at the library when i got there i was feeling super anxious and when i was walking towards the private study rooms a saw a white foid who height mogged me i felt so bad because of that i left in 20 mins.
Did you two shag for 20 mins? :feelsaww: