Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IM TIRED OF FOID WORSHIPING

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Every single fucking day I go out into the normal world and I see foids being celebrated. Fuck this shit, they deserve none of it. If I have to see an advertisement featuring one, I should have the legal rights to piss on it for being garbage. Anyone who says queen should be beheaded by the state, anyone who simps for a foid should be castrated and have limbs removed, anyone who say i love you to a woman should be used in nuclear weapons tests, foids are worthless so they can go die (in roblox).

Based tbh, public slow beheadings should make a comeback in the west. The other points you made are also equally based.

I hate that foids are the base for advertising. Either they buy it because they see themselves in it, or a simp sees a foid and buys it thinking he'll get them.

One reason I like based islam, cover them up/chaperone and that spicy genital mutilation.

Sad thing to me is I can sort of see why normies/cucks would worship women if the woman was giving him great pleasure. So I could see his mind doing cognitive dissonance hard because he wants to keep enjoying the feeling.

But modern beta males are not getting any pussy at all, and just used by women.. yet that makes them worship women even more.

I miss the guillotine beheading royalty queens

Foids are untouchable in this society. You dare even go near one as a sub 8 and her father/chad/brother will split you in half while the police arrive to send you to federal prison where you will spend decades for sexual harrassment without ever even touching them. And dont you dare find one a minute under 18 attractive in the west buddy boyo because its over for you. Thats reserved for young chad to defile and use. If you shame a woman in any fashion expect to lose your job and career, and have whatever reputation you had diminished and nullified.

The world is cucked beyond salvation

Foids are put on a higher pedestal than pre-feminism men were ever put on. Every day we society reinforces the idea that females are empathetic, intelligent, strong, independent, charismatic and beautiful, while average and below men are portrayed as the polar opposite of these things. We're forced to look up at foids as if they are made of solid diamond and respect even the most ridiculous things they do.

Society worships the weakest and the most depraved of society. They push sickening displays into our faces and expect us not to just tolerate it but celebrate it. Why should anyone respect women, when they have done nothing to deserve respect? We should ridicule and humiliate them, that's what they truly deserve.

I worship 2d foids

Elliotblink

Jfl to fongoloid worship

Every single fucking day I go out into the normal world and I see foids being celebrated. Fuck this shit, they deserve none of it. If I have to see an advertisement featuring one, I should have the legal rights to piss on it for being garbage. Anyone who says queen should be beheaded by the state, anyone who simps for a foid should be castrated and have limbs removed, anyone who say i love you to a woman should be used in nuclear weapons tests, foids are worthless so they can go die (in roblox).
Wise.

There is no difference between 3D foids and toilets. Worship 2D foids