Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im tired of feeling like a creep/freak

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
I’m tired of women avoiding me just because of the way I am, I’m tired of knowing that when they see me they just think of how much of a creepy, repulsive freak loser I am. I’m tired of guys seeing me as a loser, I’m tired of my family seeing me as a loser too. There’s not a single person in this world that sees me and is happy besides my parents, but they see me as a disappointment, they’re just happy I haven’t roped and have to live with it. I swear death is calling me and it’s only a matter of months. I just don’t want to be me, I don’t want to live this life. I want to be gone

never forget if you had a few extra millimeters of bone in your face you wouldn't feel this way

Last edited:
women being repulsed by me is why i stay indoors for 90% of the day

I’m tired of women avoiding me just because of the way I am, I’m tired of knowing that when they see me they just think of how much of a creepy, repulsive freak loser I am. I’m tired of guys seeing me as a loser, I’m tired of my family seeing me as a loser too.

We are all losers here. :feelsbadman:
Whatever its worth, I am sorry mate.

Im tired of this life

I’m tired of women avoiding me just because of the way I am, I’m tired of knowing that when they see me they just think of how much of a creepy, repulsive freak loser I am. I’m tired of guys seeing me as a loser, I’m tired of my family seeing me as a loser too. There’s not a single person in this world that sees me and is happy besides my parents, but they see me as a disappointment, they’re just happy I haven’t roped and have to live with it. I swear death is calling me and it’s only a matter of months. I just don’t want to be me, I don’t want to live this life. I want to be gone
Me too man.... me too.

I can't stand the way things are. A change for the better needs to happen.

Same bro, every attempt to fix or improve my life backfires horribly. I lack strength to persist and survive in this shitty world. Day of the rope is closer.
8DD6CD5E 0F99 429A AECE 7D1DF1BC0055

It really sucks man, I feel you

Same. Seeing my friend's GF positively validate them is fucking suicidefuel. Just knowing that I am too subhuman to ever receive something like that, all I get called is a disappointment...

Same bro, every attempt to fix or improve my life backfires horribly. I lack strength to persist and survive in this shitty world. Day of the rope is closer.
View attachment 204729
Tbh Ther's nothing to strive for. The shitty rewards are not worth the effort . We live to wagecuck so that we can make the already rich 1 percent even more rich.

Better get an extra bed cause you're gonna be tired a lot

The day just comes closer, and closer

Tired of everything