Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of everything

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
Should I even bother going out tonight ? Last time I asked a girl her number she ignored me while her friend outright laughed.
There aren't a lot of asian women where I live, and I'm invisible to them anyways. The only time I wasn't ignored by an asian woman, I got an angry reaction because I was apparently being racist for approaching her specifically.

After leaving r/incels I joined a pick up artist forum and tried some techniques for 4-5 months but without success. I now understand that "game" can be summarized as faking your status. For it to work, you need something to work with. You know you're fucked when women tell you they think you're trying too hard. JFL It's simply that your behavior doesn't appear natural to them when you act confident while being short and ugly.
In two occasions, my good friend that helped as a wingman got approached. One of them almost fell in love with him because he was trying to help me.

What strategy should I try if I go out ? There has to be some way to attract 1 woman, just 1, if you adopt the right strategy and try long enough.

Should I even bother going out tonight ? Last time I asked a girl her number she ignored me while her friend outright laughed.
There's your answer

You actually leave the house? Look at this Chad.

Tbh, I honestly never "went out". I basically LDARed since age 13.

There has to be some way to attract 1 woman, just 1, if you adopt the right strategy and try long enough.
While totally destroying your mental stability. Nah dude stop copemaxxing and start LDAR tbh.

What strategy should I try if I go out ? There has to be some way to attract 1 woman, just 1, if you adopt the right strategy and try long enough.
Infiltrator detected

You actually leave the house? Look at this Chad.

Tbh, I honestly never "went out". I basically LDARed since age 13.

Which means you can hardly claim the high and honorable title of an incel.

Which means you can hardly claim the high and honorable title of an incel.
I'm not an incel cause I didn't try, I didn't try cause I was always an incel.

I'm not an incel cause I didn't try, I didn't try cause I was always an incel.

Dude if you didn't approach foids how can you claim incel.

Volcel if you dont bother

Lay down and relax

There aren't a lot of asian women where I live, and I'm invisible to them anyways. The only time I wasn't ignored by an asian woman, I got an angry reaction because I was apparently being racist for approaching her specifically.

After leaving r/incels I joined a pick up artist forum and tried some techniques for 4-5 months but without success. I now understand that "game" can be summarized as faking your status. For it to work, you need something to work with. You know you're fucked when women tell you they think you're trying too hard. JFL It's simply that your behavior doesn't appear natural to them when you act confident while being short and ugly.
In two occasions, my good friend that helped as a wingman got approached. One of them almost fell in love with him because he was trying to help me.

Yeah, become a multi millionaire, sorted.

It's simply that your behavior doesn't appear natural to them when you act confident while being short and ugly.
You're right about that, there's little you can do as a 5'2" asian male in Germany no less, like ffs bro why would you go to Chadmany of all places? Best hope for you is some asian country imo

Going out pure suifuel just rot in your room bro

'Game' is a scam.

If a women finds you good looking, you don't need 'game'. She will show that she's available.

If she doesn't find you good looking, it doesn't matter what clothes you're wearing, what lines you've rehearsed, what routines you've memorised. Because none of that will change your face.