Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of coronavirus hysteria

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Y'all soyboys and conspiracy theorists can go fuck yourselves, I already survived ebola, zikka and bird flu (or whatever the fuck is called) epidemics, which surprise surprise were also announced like "the end of the world" or some biological weapon sheit. I'm tired of it already. In some months nobody will remember it just like the "imminent" WW3 because of tensions between US and Iran from 3 weeks ago.

Fearmongering sensationalist bullshit as always . the day shit will hit the fan for real we will have stopped caring cuz they cried wolf too much b4

This virus are so weak they can't even mutate properly

They try to spread fear

Nothing will happen. Humanity has survived much worse.

The lime cured my of my corona problem!

They're getting their panties in a twist over a harmless flu, what a sick clown world joke.

Y'all soyboys and conspiracy theorists can go fuck yourselves, I already survived ebola, zikka and bird flu (or whatever the fuck is called) epidemics, which surprise surprise were also announced like "the end of the world" or some biological weapon sheit. I'm tired of it already. In some months nobody will remember it just like the "imminent" WW3 because of tensions between US and Iran from 3 weeks ago.
I had swine flu in 2009 lmao. Guess my genes are worth something

Is there even hysteria going on about it, outside of the Internet?

Is there even hysteria going on about it, outside of the Internet?
Ask the residents of Wuhan.
Oh wait you can't the entire town is under lockdown.

Yeah nothing will happen. It’s all just hysterics.

This is big pretty much Every major Chinese city is on lockdown

I could care less even if all the conspiracy theory shit is true anyway, tired of humanity.

I could care less even if all the conspiracy theory shit is true anyway, tired of humanity.
Conspiracy theories are retarded, even if they're true you can't do anything about it, you're not going to start a rebellion and overthrow the system, nobody is gonna believe you and everyone will mock you. I don't give a fuck if the world is ruled by jewish illuminati reptilian bankers, I will still be an incel kek

Just laugh if you're not staycation maxxing in Wuhan right now.

Conspiracy theories are retarded, even if they're true you can't do anything about it, you're not going to start a rebellion and overthrow the system, nobody is gonna believe you and everyone will mock you. I don't give a fuck if the world is ruled by jewish illuminati reptilian bankers, I will still be an incel kek
That's true. But they are entertaining at least lol
Just laugh if you're not staycation maxxing in Wuhan right now.
Best option is to ascend with a nurse infected by coronavirus ngl

Yeah, nothings going to happen.

Just Jews bullshitting (fearmongering) as usual for money + ratings.

I would enjoy for war to break out. Watching the world burn, and profiting from it, would bring me great pleasure.

Coronavirus concerns are actually legitimate, maybe do some research before comparing it to ebola jfl.

The fatality rate of the coronavirus is barely higher than the normal flu lol.
5% death rate is not "barely" higher.