Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of bluepilled beliefs on body

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
You have narrow shoulders? just start swimming, all swimming champs have broad shoulders.

Swimming champions have an attractive body because only the athletes with elite frame genetics can reach the podium. Furthermore all swimming champions do weight training and take anabolic steroids.
The act of swimming is not the cause of their attractive body.

You have a skinny body? just start weight training

With weight training you can improve your muscle mass, but you cannot change your skeleton. A short clavicle, a narrow ribcage and wide hips cannot be changed.
Even getting muscle mass naturally (that is without roids) is not guaranteed. In fact according to scientific studies, the muscle building capacity strictly depends on genetics. Most low-tier genetics gymcels will remain skinny even if they train everyday for 2 years, following a perfect diet.

Going to the gym while is great for your health and does make you lose weight, won't really make you look like a fitness model. You won't have a stunning body if your genetics are not at the top as well without steroids. Gym is good, I don't advocate to stay at home all day, eat fast food and rot, but it won't turn you into Chris Evans, you don't have the right genetics. Not to mention that if you had the right genetics, you would look good without having to go to the gym, and have a lean natural body but that's another story

Going to the gym while is great for your health and does make you lose weight, won't really make you look like a fitness model. You won't have a stunning body if your genetics are not at the top as well without steroids. Gym is good, I don't advocate to stay at home all day, eat fast food and rot, but it won't turn you into Chris Evans, you don't have the right genetics. Not to mention that if you had the right genetics, you would look good without having to go to the gym, and have a lean natural body but that's another story
I sgree with the fact gym gives a lot of benefits, both aesthetics and health.
but too many people think they will turn into a fitness model naturally within few years of training and I need to redpill them

Kosuke Kitajima (ricecel swimmer) has a pretty average looking frame and he's an Olympic champion swimmer.

But yeah, I used to swim a decent amount and it's suicidefuel since it's an activity full of Chads and Stacies.
@Swimcell thoughts?

Kosuke Kitajima (ricecel swimmer) has a pretty average looking frame and he's an Olympic champion swimmer.

But yeah, I used to swim a decent amount and it's suicidefuel since it's an activity full of Chads and Stacies.
@Swimcell thoughts?

this frame would be average? you are delusional. he mogs my body to the oblivion despite my roid abuse

View attachment 209972

this frame would be average? you are delusional. he mogs my body to the oblivion despite my roid abuse
Maybe average was the wrong word, but he is nowhere near the level of the Chad (JFL, it's his actual name) in your first picture.
That and Kitajima is only 5'10".

It's useless to try to gain muscle if you have small frame, you'll look ridiculous. It's about harmony.

It's useless to try to gain muscle if you have small frame, you'll look ridiculous. It's about harmony.
A lean chad with perfect muscle harmony will always look better than a gymmaxxed incel with shitty proportions

Just lol to blue pill advices