Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im tired of being the only one that can see darths traps... I guess its from decades of paranoa?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Since the management has graciously allowed @Darth_Aurelius a platform to spew his filthy IRL trap crap here, there's simply nothing I can do...

I'm tired of shitting on his threads. It's like fencing with a cyclone fence! Ultimately futile.

As an old bastard, that said my piece, and got ignored - as usual - the best thing for me to do is ignore the fag and all his cocksucking buttboys!

However, I do hope that others keep shitting on him!

Just more evidence for the honeypot theory.

Watch you're fingers Bros!

(Watch you're mouth!)

Remember, Chad always wins. He probably bribed his way back in with his trust fund money!

Since the management has graciously allowed @Darth_Aurelius a platform to spew his filthy IRL trap crap here, there's simply nothing I can do...

I'm tired of shitting on his threads. It's like fencing with a cyclone fence! Ultimately futile.

As an old bastard, that said my piece, and got ignored - as usual - the best thing for me to do is ignore the fag and all his cocksucking buttboys!

(Watch you're mouth!)

Remember, Chad always wins. He probably bribed his way back in with his trust fund money!
Yeah but you don't ignore me. On the contrary you are by far the most prolific poster in any of the threads that I create here because you immediately see fit to impudently, arrogantly and above all, unilaterally (without any provocation) interject yourself in whatever it is I happen to be discussing. And they didn't "graciously allow" me to return, they only agreed because they saw the stupendous error of their ways, realized the magnitude of the injustice that had been inflicted upon me and feared the absolute, Albanian Mafia like power of the IPF.

Yeah but you don't ignore me. On the contrary you are by far the most prolific poster in any of the threads that I create here because you immediately see fit to impudently, arrogantly and above all, unilaterally (without any provocation) interject yourself in whatever it is I happen to be discussing. And they didn't "graciously allow" me to return, they only agreed because they saw the stupendous error of their ways, realized the magnitude of the injustice that had been inflicted upon me and feared the absolute, Albanian Mafia like power of the IPF.
I was watching all you're pages. So I could shit in them faster...

These fuckers running the show here can do as they wish. I hold no power over anyone!

I didn't want you banned. I just wanted you're bro traps removed.

Maybe you amuse them? Idk? Who knows?

Maybe the nextcel you threaten with a beheading will be a Congressmans son or relative?

You might be glad to have stayed banned if that happens. All it takes is one IRL crybaby to shit in you're IRL diaper.

Online shit doesn't help much IRL. It's just a cope. You should be allowed to cope. But you should NOT be allowed to cult.

Please stop acting like a spoiled child.

I was watching all you're pages. So I could shit in them faster...

These fuckers running the show here can do as they wish. I hold no power over anyone!

I didn't want you banned. I just wanted you're bro traps removed.

Maybe you amuse them? Idk? Who knows?

Maybe the nextcel you threaten with a beheading will be a Congressmans son or relative?

You might be glad to have stayed banned if that happens. All it takes is one IRL crybaby to shit in you're IRL diaper.

Online shit doesn't help much IRL. It's just a cope. You should be allowed to cope. But you should NOT be allowed to cult.

Please stop acting like a spoiled child.
Motherfucker you are just envious of my achievements on behalf of all incel men who, incidentally, nobody else here has done more for so you really should be getting down on your old, decrepit and arthritic knees and venerating my achievements though I suspect that would appeal too much to your homoerotic tendencies and lustings for men more virile then your feeble self.

You are inadvertently keeping all of my content alive and well by consistently posting in response to all that I say here. There is no such thing as bad publicity so please keep being the useful idiot that you are.

They let me back after some real world IPF operations had been commenced and they were persuaded by both the veracity of our convictions, the jurisprudential arguments which I expertly and eloquently marshalled and the power of the IPF which all who know, know to fear.

I know the law well enough to know how to avoid typing anything that would rise to a level of a criminally actionable online threat. It is very hard to get a conviction for that sort of thing especially when you don't know the actual target and they are a mere pfp or avatar. Specificity of the objective will not be satisfied and the element of intent cannot be met with requisite proofs.

This isn't a cult you dumb fuck. I have always advocated for an egalitarianism based on meritocratic advancement. If you knew or studies any of my brilliant writings you would understand this but your dyslexia and severe mental retardation conspire to prevent you from assimilating the import of my message.

Motherfucker you are just envious of my achievements on behalf of all incel men who, incidentally, nobody else here has done more for so you really should be getting down on your old, decrepit and arthritic knees and venerating my achievements though I suspect that would appeal too much to your homoerotic tendencies and lustings for men more virile then your feeble self.

You are inadvertently keeping all of my content alive and well by consistently posting in response to all that I say here. There is no such thing as bad publicity so please keep being the useful idiot that you are.

They let me back after some real world IPF operations had been commenced and they were persuaded by both the veracity of our convictions, the jurisprudential arguments which I expertly and eloquently marshalled and the power of the IPF which all who know, know to fear.

I know the law well enough to know how to avoid typing anything that would rise to a level of a criminally actionable online threat. It is very hard to get a conviction for that sort of thing especially when you don't know the actual target and they are a mere pfp or avatar. Specificity of the objective will not be satisfied and the element of intent cannot be met with requisite proofs.

This isn't a cult you dumb fuck. I have always advocated for an egalitarianism based on meritocratic advancement. If you knew or studies any of my brilliant writings you would understand this but your dyslexia and severe mental retardation conspire to prevent you from assimilating the import of my message.

(Watch you're mouth!)

He got one of my discord accounts banned

He got one of my discord accounts banned
How did I get your account banned? You voluntarily joined our discord server on the strength of your convictions. You supported our cause on the basis of our appeal to reason and justice. We were then infiltrated by jews and other scum who had our servers banned. Do you think I wanted to lose all the discord servers we had? I lost four separate accounts that day and had my IP perma-banned by the kikes, not to mention the fact that we were then relegated to the netherworld of the dark web for the next several months. Be a man and accept the consequences of your own actions.

Really? What?

Probably by acting like a nazinigger?
How did I get your account banned? You voluntarily joined our discord server on the strength of your convictions. You supported our cause on the basis of our appeal to reason and justice. We were then infiltrated by jews and other scum who had our servers banned. Do you think I wanted to lose all the discord servers we had? I lost four separate accounts that day and had my IP perma-banned by the kikes, not to mention the fact that we were then relegated to the netherworld of the dark web for the next several months. Be a man and accept the consequences of your own actions.

Really? What?

Probably by acting like a nazinigger?
Me? No

I joined one of his servers then left it after 30 min because they wanted me to verify with an IP grabber then a week later my account was banned

Me? No

I joined one of his servers then left it after 30 min because they wanted me to verify with an IP grabber then a week later my account was banned
That may actually be true. I had one of my guys set up what he referred to as "bots" in the server, ostensibly to protect us from being nuked. I admit that I don't understand precisely what they did or how they worked but it may have been the case that one of these bots required you to confirm an IP, just as this forum that we are talking on right now does. You wouldn't impute some sort of federal conspiratorial intentions to the moderators here would you? Also, you still haven't responded to my excellent and brilliant points above and until you do, STFU and GTFO here.

Brutal lack of VPNpill
That may actually be true. I had one of my guys set up what he referred to as "bots" in the server, ostensibly to protect us from being nuked. I admit that I don't understand precisely what they did or how they worked but it may have been the case that one of these bots required you to confirm an IP, just as this forum that we are talking on right now does. You wouldn't impute some sort of federal conspiratorial intentions to the moderators here would you? Also, you still haven't responded to my excellent and brilliant points above and until you do, STFU and GTFO here.

That's a fair point. Nevertheless I have my suspicions.

Stop repeating you'reself!

Are you just a fucking bot?

@Fat Link are bots allowed to run here?

Stop repeating you'reself!

Are you just a fucking bot?

@Fat Link are bots allowed to run here?
@Fat Link I am trying to get this motherfucker to stop ignoring me and to respond to my actual substantive remarks instead of running away like the dumb little cunt that he is.

That's a fair point. Nevertheless I have my suspicions.
OK well I am here to tell you that your suspicions are unwarranted. I don't know what I have to do to prove I am not a fed. Do you motherfuckers need me to go ER or something? Would that be enough? @Emba

Sir this is a Wendy's.

OK well I am here to tell you that your suspicions are warranted. I know what I have to do to prove I am a fed. Do you motherfuckers need me to go ER or something? Would that be enough? @Emba is so cool!

(Watch you're mouth!)

IMO aurelius isnt necessarily a fed or anything similar, simply a supercharged autist/mentalcel.

Don't forgotten he's also a ~6'2"+ tallfag...
Height isnt the pussy magnet some dudes here think it is, many tallfags in here that are inkwell due to uglycel/non NT, aurelius being the latter.

Height isnt the pussy magnet some dudes here think it is, many tallfags in here that are inkwell due to uglycel/non NT, aurelius being the latter.
You must not get out much

You must not get out much
No height for your face, and no height for your autism, its simply 1 requirement out of zillions for foids to even consider you human.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back