Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im tired of being miserable

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I'm tired of living in a constant state of hopeless misery, which is my life. I spend every day doing the same thing: going to sleep, waking up in the afternoon, eat some goy slop, watch anime, play vidya, take a nap, wake up at 9 pm, eat more, playing more vidya, watch more anime, and watch some jew tube. This has been my schedule for the last three years and its starting to make me feel intensely suicidal in (GTA5) i have nobody to ever talk to besides people on this forum and i have nowhere to go i really feel dead inside i would truly never wish anybody in the world have my existence if your truly blackpilled in all aspects there is no coping for you there is only tolerating your shit existence thats the only thing im doing at this point.

too bad get used to it

What age range are you?

cope by hash and alchool if possible

I'm tired of living in a constant state of hopeless misery, which is my life. I spend every day doing the same thing: going to sleep, waking up in the afternoon, eat some goy slop, watch anime, play vidya, take a nap, wake up at 9 pm, eat more, playing more vidya, watch more anime, and watch some jew tube. This has been my schedule for the last three years and its starting to make me feel intensely suicidal in (GTA5) i have nobody to ever talk to besides people on this forum and i have nowhere to go i really feel dead inside i would truly never wish anybody in the world have my existence if your truly blackpilled in all aspects there is no coping for you there is only tolerating your shit existence thats the only thing im doing at this point.
If you are capable of holding down a Job, you could apply for some Jobs to see if that makes you feel better about your situation.

If you are capable of holding down a Job, you could apply for some Jobs to see if that makes you feel better about your situation.
Thinking of applying to a job at a nearby grocery store thats walking distance from my house but everytime im about to apply my anxiety skyrockets and i dont do it

What about career maxxing? You can’t live off your parents forever brocel.

What about career maxxing? You can’t live off your parents forever brocel.
Yea im thinking about it alot lately but i just have no fucking motivation to do anything anymore i can barley do simple tasks now without getting tired and exhausted.

The worst thing is that there is nothing to look forward to. Nothing to aspire to because there isn't even a glimpse of hope that something will change for the better. Even if it started improving tomorrow by some miracle, it would take years until there was a noticeable effect. Years that we don’t have. It's a hopeless misery, as you said. Your looks, however bad they are now, are only going to get worse in the future. So, logically, if you couldn't attract a woman in your prime, your chance to attract her in your decline will be even slimmer. There's nobody to talk to and vent to except for this community. Your parents don’t understand because they lived in different times. Normies hate you to boost their own egos, and women don’t even acknowledge your presence. Try to speak up somewhere other than on this forum? Too bad, that's forbidden. And even if it wasn't, you would only get mocked. It's a hopeless situation where even your own self-preservation instinct is your enemy...
Youre right on the dot

Yea im thinking about it alot lately but i just have no fucking motivation to do anything anymore i can barley do simple tasks now without getting tired and exhausted.
Do you have any idea what you want to do?

thinking of trying weed to cope with reality
weed will enhance ur vidya and anime, but at the same time it will amplify your lonely feelings because getting high puts things in a much more clear perspective.

weed will enhance ur vidya and anime, but at the same time it will amplify your lonely feelings because getting high puts things in a much more clear perspective.
thinking of trying weed but i dont know where to get it and im to scared it will be lace with feyntnal

Do you have any idea what you want to do?
i really have no idea tbh with you but im thinking of going on disability for my depression and neeting of the money i get from that because i seriously can no longer function and do basic tasks anymore ive rotted for to long to be saved

i really have no idea tbh with you but im thinking of going on disability for my depression and neeting of the money i get from that because i seriously can no longer function and do basic tasks anymore ive rotted for to long to be saved
Becoming a neet will only make you more depressed.

I feel the same way. Except, on top of all that, I have to go to work. Counter your blessings in that regard.

jesus just wait until your 40