Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm tired of being made fun of for my height

> They ask my husband

whatever, foid

5'4" isn't even that short for a toilet, she's just 4 cm shorter than me. i wonder how can people shame holes about their height but still based, let her feel some of the pain manlets feel on a daily basis
i bet her husband is 6ft+
They ask my husband in front of me if he picked me because he's into kids.
yeah her husband is definitely a giant

495f0f5dd5d558b70a3115f96e5eb53e8b34c7c45c048bf27ae6a0bbd49c2f38_1.jpg

She's the ideal height for a foid, but her family is literally full of midgets. Wtf was her husband thinking? You can also tell she's either a noodlewhore or currywhore.

5'4" isn't even that short for a toilet, she's just 4 cm shorter than me. i wonder how can people shame holes about their height but still based, let her feel some of the pain manlets feel on a daily basis
i bet her husband is 6ft+

yeah her husband is definitely a giant
Yes. 5'4 is average for a foid, and she claims her in-law FEMALES are around 5'6-6'2, so you can imagine how much of an even bigger giant her husband is, probably 6'5 minimum

This is definitely a WMAF couple by the way. You can tell because she even says the shortest woman on her side of the family is 4'5.

There are multiple studies showing short men are poorer, have worse mental health more suicidal than taller men

Meanwhile short women are seen as cute

I trust do Hate this noodle whore redditor. She chases tall white gigachad then whines when people commit on their height differences. Most foidlets are tallfag only precisely because they know how horrid it is to be a short man, so they desperately want to avoid having short sons

Woman is tired of short/tall jokes.

Short men are tired of their height negatively impacting every part of their life since the day they were born.

You can also tell she's either a noodlewhore or currywhore.
This. It looks like she may have also married a white. It's a common narrative among whites that Asian women are "child-like" or that liking them is pedophilic.

This is definitely a WMAF couple by the way.
Yes. I'm glad to see others think so too.

My guess is she doesn't actually feel badly about these comments, she's just humble bragging and using the comments for le heckin upvoterinos and for attention on Reddit.

I've noticed women are super sensitive to even the slightest ill remarks. It is bullshit.