Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of being an onlinecel

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
We all read tons of threats, logical points, venting, theories here everyday, but we don't accomplish shit. Nothing changes or will change.

what is the point?

Log off and don’t come back

there’s nothing to be done, it’s well past over.

cope or rope are your options

We all read tons of threats, logical points, venting, theories here everyday, but we don't accomplish shit. Nothing changes or will change.

what is the point?

The point is keep reading more tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

I'm 43 yo and I've been reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday for about 12 years at least.

I've got forty years of keep reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

I guess you're younger than me, so imagine how many years left reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

Cheer up! because you won't be able to do much more but reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

The point is keep reading more tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

I'm 43 yo and I've been reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday for about 12 years at least.

I've got forty years of keep reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

I guess you're younger than me, so imagine how many years left reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.

Cheer up! because you won't be able to do much more but reading tons of threats, logical points and venting everyday.
This smells of insanity

donnie darko film GIF by hoppip

It will be a great life. Reading threats, logical points and venting every day seems like heaven! Good one, fellow onlinecel.