Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of being alive

copefrancis

copefrancis

Officer
I don't have the guts to kill myself especially because my family would be devastated but I'm just so tired of going on knowing there's nothing to be optimistic about. I wish I could just rope without having to worry about scarring my family for the rest of their lives. I wish every night when I go to sleep that I won't wake up the next day. I've completely neglected my health and I drink every day hoping it will shorten my life. I'm so done with this clown world I was born into. Thanks for reading my vent brocels.

51670.jpg

I want to be put under general anaesthesia and killed in my sleep.

I don't have a family that cares about me, but I guess that's a good thing. Seems cucked to have them decide over your life.

If the beta uprising or whatever you want to call it happens, I will definitely fight on the front lines. Or fight for inceldia. It sucks that there aren't any wars worth fighting in nowadays. Fighting and dying for a better future sounds amazing. I wish there was something like that already. Maybe in 10 years, who knows.

I don't have a family that cares about me, but I guess that's a good thing. Seems cucked to have them decide over your life.

If the beta uprising or whatever you want to call it happens, I will definitely fight on the front lines. Or fight for inceldia. It sucks that there aren't any wars worth fighting in nowadays. Fighting and dying for a better future sounds amazing. I wish there was something like that already. Maybe in 10 years, who knows.
I am willing to die in a war worth fighting.

I don't mean to humblebrag because I know other cels here have literally nobody and I feel for you guys but yeah they are tying me down here. It would be so much easier doing it if I had noone. I'm a waste of space but they still love me regardless.

everything is just pointless and doesnt matter

I am willing to die in a war worth fighting.
I would die for the sake of a better world but I don't like hurting other people even after being treated like scum my whole life.

everything is just pointless and doesnt matter
I fantasize about being born in the 50s and having a good life and a sense of purpose and of community. Modern life is just pure nihilism and degeneracy.

I fantasize about being born in the 50s and having a good life and a sense of purpose and of community. Modern life is just pure nihilism and degeneracy.
The 50s were pretty degenarate.

I don't have the guts to kill myself especially because my family would be devastated but I'm just so tired of going on knowing there's nothing to be optimistic about. I wish I could just rope without having to worry about scarring my family for the rest of their lives. I wish every night when I go to sleep that I won't wake up the next day. I've completely neglected my health and I drink every day hoping it will shorten my life. I'm so done with this clown world I was born into. Thanks for reading my vent brocels.
Vidya then rope, @LDARbeforeROPE literally JFL

Thats my plan!

Vidya then rope, @LDARbeforeROPE literally JFL

Thats my plan!
What do you do when you get anhedonia or those times the copes aren't enough to distract you?

What do you do when you get anhedonia or those times the copes aren't enough to distract you?
I have had anhedonia since i was 11, I worked on and off from 15-21, Come home empty apartment LDAR, NEET since 2021

I just do what i always do? I cant choose how im supposed to feel when i am in a situation where im trapped with no way out.

I have had anhedonia since i was 11, I worked on and off from 15-21, Come home empty apartment LDAR, NEET since 2021
How old are you now and when do you intend to rope?

Saint Elliot Rodger was tired of this world too.

Do you think in 5 years you might be totally sick of it to where copes aren't enough?
The copes arent enough aleredy, What keeps me alive is my cat, My tobacco pipe for nicotine coping Several studies demonstrated that nicotine enhances memory. In particular, nicotine facilitates short-term or working memory, Meaning it enchances BOTH!

Vidya and the south park all over again, In my teen years i played call of duty campaigns over and over mostly MW3 and BO

The copes arent enough aleredy, What keeps me alive is my cat, My tobacco pipe for nicotine coping Several studies demonstrated that nicotine enhances memory. In particular, nicotine facilitates short-term or working memory.

Vidya and the south park all over again, In my teen years i played call of duty campaigns over and over mostly MW3 and BO
Does the nicotine make you feel good? My cope substance is alcohol and it kinda numbs me in a way but doesn't actually make me feel any better.

Does the nicotine make you feel good? My cope substance is alcohol and it kinda numbs me in a way but doesn't actually make me feel any better.
It improves my working memory so i take small hits from my pipe, I use it for intense vidya for focus and on my ADHD, Its a focus enchancer and if i consume small small small amouts, It reduces the risk of cancer because its not a full cigarette, Its only the small tip of it.

I can’t cope with the facts normfags and attractive people are out enjoying life and fucking foids that’s the worst