Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of being a greycel

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
grey color sucks and greycels get bullied all the time

Time to post in every thread

Start postmaxxing boyo

I remember when I was a greycel and everyone called me gaycel :cryfeels:

Just quote everyone

Then don't be one and post lol

LOL OP IS A GRAYCEL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can get out of greyceldom man keep posting

There IS pulling for your face.

I think after 20 posts you shouldn't be greycel anymore. It's madness to ask us to post 400 times.

start posting then you absolute nigger jay eff ell

Its time to join GREYCELS.CO, it’s over for postlets.

im tired of it too, cant wait when i escape this horrific state

One month later and still a Greyfag

Face pulling JFL :lul:
Just face pull and bone smash bro :lul::lul:

Face pulling JFL :lul:
Just face pull and bone smash bro :lul::lul:
facepulling would work If I could do it for 24 hours a day.

this is why I'm saving for maxillofacial surgery.

the sad thing about this... is that most theories on Lookism are indeed cope and pure broscience, some of them will do the exactly opposite of the so called "Looksmaxxing"

fuck...
Yeah these theories are hopepill for bluepilled incels. You can't win against Genetics, Sean O'Pry or other Chads never mew or smashed their bones. Its all GENETICS

Time to visit the sewers

Yeah these theories are hopepill for bluepilled incels. You can't win against Genetics, Sean O'Pry or other Chads never mew or smashed their bones. Its all GENETICS

the hilarious thing about this is that it's extremely easy to destroy most lookism theories, many of them have a simple thought fallacy like this

"I've never seen someone who play sports with tiny wrists, narrow frame and bad bone structure in general, look at chads, what they truly have in common? they all play sports! if you play sports you will become CHAD TOO BRO"

or

"Look at basketball players, they're tall asf, the reason for this? easily, they all jump excessively, just jump bro and U will become taller"

:feelsseriously:

theories about how the womb environment can affect the person still legit though i.e things like the age of the mother and father during pregnancy, hormones etc... (not too much though)...

also, the legit looksmaxxing methods like: surgery still need a great amount of money, many will be oldcels doing surgeries :lul: