Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of always having to be a bitter asshole.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Always having to expect the worst, always having to distrust everything, always never being able to just calm down knowing something down the road is racing towards me to anal rape what little comfort I have in life, just so I don't get destroyed. I'm not even talking about just real life, even media always turn out to be rotten nowadays.

i think i know what you're talking about.

i have gotten used to it, that's what lifetime of negative reinforcement does to you.

Are you able to have a good mood when you're alone? Doesn't have to be every time, but at least sometimes.
I get along with only myself very well, but with other people I LARP 90% of the time or hide my hate or boredom for them.
Just very few people IRL are compatible with incels.

Are you able to have a good mood when you're alone? Doesn't have to be every time, but at least sometimes.
I get along with only myself very well, but with other people I LARP 90% of the time or hide my hate or boredom for them.
Just very few people IRL are compatible with incels.
Lmao I have the exact same condition, down to the point where I used to fantasize about having a clone of me to serve as an ideal best friend.

Lmao I have the exact same condition, down to the point where I used to fantasize about having a clone of me to serve as an ideal best friend.
Holy shit I thought about this aswell. I once thought I was the clone my of original self that enjoys all the good things in life and I am there to go though all the shit that my original self doesn't want to.

We are ugly so everyone hates us

We are ugly so everyone hates us
We are born ugly males therefore everyone automatically hates us to the point of trying to kill us.

Pretty much

They get chad too
Full

Hey bro you dropped this.