Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im tired boss

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
I cant take it anymore, I'm getting darkest blackpills shoved down my throat every single day, multiple times a day.

I've seen what job interviews are like for Chads. They dont even interview them, the HR stacy just says "we will teach you everything". Real life story btw.

When I went there I thought I'm an insect. I got told at least 15 times that I have to be grateful that they are interviewing me (I got to their bullshit level 2 interviewing stage because I'm in stem major and that's the only reason why, otherwise they would have told me off either way).

I didnt get hired because I burst out laughing at the wage I got offered, I could literally be in my natural habitat, the fucking sewers picking up trash and get paid more or less the same.

This is insane considering chad from my uni group is getting emails asking him to come to the interview because he put up his photo on LinkedIn.

This is outrageous and I cant take it anymore, people around me are spitting on my face on every single interaction i have with them.

Why am i destined to this why am i a truecel.

I cant do this.

I'm tired boss.

I didnt get hired because I burst out laughing at the wage I got offered, I could literally be in my natural habitat, the fucking sewers picking up trash and get paid more or less the same.
sounds like a larp

sounds like a larp

I live in the slavlands, that's the reality here.

Cleaning staff gets paid the same as the teacher, and in my profession they scam you by hiring you for one month and after that you're laid off.

Another issue being I'm mental too so combine that with the overall state of my body and they force me to refuse by offering salary I wont even mention because its humiliating.

Last edited:
That’s the reality of being a truecel in a white-collar job. I’d rather choose to do a manual job or NEET than deal with the constant abuse.