Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired and bored of my life but there's nothing I can to do change that.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
All I do is basically lying in bed with my laptop next to me. And while you can do many things on a computer, I've done them all. Reading, browsing the internet, watching movies/tv/youtube, playing games etc... I'm tired of basically everything you do on a computer.

And I wanted to stop. But ... there's nothing else to do. Nothing that feels worth doing anyway. And I tried to find something, I even asked this a lot. And all I got was answers about stuff I don't give to shits about. And it's not even because of my years of depression and anhedonic, I just genuinely don't want to do stuff like: walking, working out, learning a language, playing music, drawing. I'd basically be forcing myself to do something I really don't want to do. I mean, I could try to force myself, but at a certain point I'd give up since I don't give a shit about that.

The worst part is that I was like this while I had so much free time. Now I'll have to wageslave soon and what will change? I'll still be like this but instead ~9 hours of my day will be robbed by a job, and I'll come home and still have nothing to look forward to, nothing to enjoy or to have fun with. Seriously, I don't see any point in living. Genuinely not one god damn thing, if it weren't for my cat or my parents (as flawed as they are), I'd really just end it not cause of depression or anything but I'm just so bored and uninteresed in anything, I get no pleasure or excitement or fun from anything so offing myself would just be a way to skip decades of hating life. But I'll never do it, I know myself and I'm not the type to try and off myself. Well except that one time but I was super drunk.

Last edited:
The issue I see is all you've tried many things but found nothing to become an addictive cope for some reason. Unfortunately, I can't suggest anything as all that I use for cope and enjoy you said you're tired of.

The issue I see is all you've tried many things but found nothing to become an addictive cope for some reason. Unfortunately, I can't suggest anything as all that I use for cope and enjoy you said you're tired of.
True, that is the problem. A human being needs something to enjoy, to look forward to. I just don't care about or like anything, no matter how hard I try or even force myself to like things.