Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm Thinking of Writing a Book on Inceldom/"The Black Pill"

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
"You must research this" - Miyamoto Musashi

Last year (In September), I started doing my own research on "black pilled subjects" (i.e. mate selection, neuroscience, etc). This was inspired mainly by @13k and @FACEandLMS, but also Incel TV and others. I guess you could say that I didn't want to be a parrot of memes, especially when I hadn't seen the research for myself. That said, I started doing some reading in my personal time, trying to understand mate selection a bit better. The reddit "Black Pilled Science" was useful as well.

However, while this was never the case originally, I later decided to compose a series of essays based on my findings. In any case, I've had to put most of my reading on hold, because I'm moving to a different country in three months, and most of my stuff is in storage/packed/sold.

Anyways, I gave this some thought, and I decided that I might write my ideas into a book. I'm not 100% sure if that's what I'm going to do, but I think that's the next step.

However, writing a book takes a lot of work, and I also have to move, which halted most of my studying. The book would discuss the biological connection between mate selection, history, and the current state of inceldom. I'll then discuss my own views on the black pill, as well as how I came to those conclusions.

What do you guys think?

Also, I'm thinking of learning Mandarin... It's something I've wanted for a long time (on the fence about Cantonese...)

I think Mainlander was doing a similar thing, I could be wrong though

I’d buy as many as I could afford and sneak them into school libraries

Gotta spread the ideaology my brothers, keep ugly guys from going through the pain of realizing what they are the hard way

Why are so many incels starting to write books about the blackpill? The literature already exist. Best known by the title: "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection".

It was written by autist and asperger sufferer Charles Darwin. The other and less known title of this book was "The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life".

Last edited:
Why are so many incels starting to write books about the blackpill? The literature already exist. Best known by the title: "On The Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection".
This
I’d buy as many as I could afford and sneak them into school libraries

Gotta spread the ideaology my brothers, keep ugly guys from going through the pain of realizing what they are the hard way
High IQ plan

Go for it boyo, sounds like a nice cope. If your book turns out to be good, you might become one of the NYT best sellers. Then you are already moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed. Then you will swim in the sea of whore-poons forever.

Cucktears will probably burn copies of it to censor us like muh nazis allegedly did. But I’d pay to read it.

Cucktears will probably burn copies of it to censor us like muh nazis allegedly did. But I’d pay to read it.
They're still paying to buy them. And they can't just walk into a bookstore and burn it down, because more progressive cuck books will be burned far more than the incel one(s).