Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im thinking of moving to germany after i graduate tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Best paying country in the EU. Switzerland is the only country that pays better, but is not in the EU, and settling down there is hard. Language will be a problem ofc, I have to learn it. But you can get in direct for work as a data scientist, PR in 21 months, citizenship in 6 years (might be reduced to 4 with the ne2 policies). So one of the quicker timelines to a citizenship. Best part, after the citizenship, you can pretty much pack your bags and move to one of 27 other countries with absolutely no questions asked. No visa process, no work permit process, none of that bullshit. Live every year in a new country, see the world. I like it.

If you're white go for it. What is so appealing about Germany anyways?

holland is nice too

okay mogger sar

okay mogger sar
I'm not moving their to get girls. I just want to die rich. Alternatively you can go to the US and earn a shit ton of money working with h1b and come back to India as a rich nigga

France is on the verge of civil war btw

@LeFrenchCel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back