Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm thinking about tricking cucks

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've been thinking about starting a fake female account on Tinder or OKCupid to get money from cucks. Not sure how I'll make it as legit as possible. Any tips on how to tansfer money safely from cucks, etc.?

Check @Weed's signature or talk to him for some help. He does it as his source of income while NEETing. Hope it goes well; you're fighting the good fight.

Now that's what i call making an "honest living" ... HAHA HA ha best of luck to you OP, take them for every penny.

I’ve done this before. I used twitter and Snapchat to scam them. I did this 2 years ago and I didn’t make much. I plan to attempt it again

Amazon gift cards, tell them you are a broke college girl and you want a vibrator. Tell them you will use it while thinking of them.

A online friend of mine made $60 in 45 minutes.

Now that's what i call making an "honest living" ... HAHA HA ha best of luck to you OP, take them for every penny.
:feelsthink::feelsokman:
Amazon gift cards, tell them you are a broke college girl and you want a vibrator. Tell them you will use it while thinking of them.

A online friend of mine made $60 in 45 minutes.
High IQ. Good advice.

hope it goes well, report back if u make anything

Whatever you do, I wish you luck on it. Cucks deserve nothing but the worst.