Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Im thinking about starting one of these JRPGs for the switch

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Persona 5 or Dragon Quest 11
wich one?

@Transcended Trucel

Persona 5 is much better imo, its simply more addicting and more fun. Now they are totally different, Persona is like japanese modern school RPG while DQ is like traditional fantasy medieval magic RPG.

No idea; I have no consoles, only a cheap Android and a lower-end PC... :feelshehe:

Though I guess it's suitable enough for me. :smonk:

Persona 5 is much better imo, its simply more addicting and more fun. Now they are totally different, Persona is like japanese modern school RPG while DQ is like traditional fantasy medieval magic RPG.
Is Persona 5 too weeb? Im not a weeb, so im not sure if ill like it.

Akira Toriyama

Is Persona 5 too weeb? Im not a weeb, so im not sure if ill like it.
You will like it if you want experience how a Chad experiences highschool tbh

Forget JRPGs, just get Amid Evil. Or Shovel Knight.

I haven't played the new game, is it any good?
I still havent played the 3. 1 and 2 on switch, trilogy xenosaga and first game on ps1 xenogears, every one of them was an amazing game, 3 will be also for sure.

DQ all fucking day every day. Persona is just a chad dating sim game.

Persona 5 :feelsjuice: it’s pretty approachable to normies, not too weeby or difficult at all tbh. Plus it has a dating sim aspect to it if you’re into that:feelshmm:

Forget JRPGs, just get Amid Evil. Or Shovel Knight.
Already played shovel knight but only the shovel knight campaign. I should play the rest, I have it installed on my switch

It’s good, but he should play Hollow Knight first :feelsokman:
Wasn't hollow knight made by a tranny?

Edit: Actually, I think that was Celeste, now I'm thinking of it. My point still stands, though.

And anyway, it's got the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ tag on it on GoG, so it's still a zionist-controlled engine that shouldn't really be given the light of day, or the attention of the masses.

Last edited:
Already played shovel knight but only the shovel knight campaign. I should play the rest, I have it installed on my switch
Oh. Yeah, the shovel knight campaign is all I've played, too. I played a little bit of the Plague Knight campaign, but he controlled weirdly, and I generally suck at games, so I gave up kinda quick on that, tbh.

Oh. Yeah, the shovel knight campaign is all I've played, too. I played a little bit of the Plague Knight campaign, but he controlled weirdly, and I generally suck at games, so I gave up kinda quick on that, tbh.
I didnt like the plague knight campaigns either so I gave up. When I played the other expansiones werent released yet so I havent tried them

When I played the other expansiones werent released yet so I havent tried them
Same. I probably should try them, but the plague knight experience soured me to the idea of trying them.

Same. I probably should try them, but the plague knight experience soured me to the idea of trying them.
the other 2 expansions look really good, in 4chan they say they are better than the original

the other 2 expansions look really good, in 4chan they say they are better than the original
Hmm. Well, I have it installed still on my gaming rig, might give it a try later this week if I get around to it.

Wasn't hollow knight made by a tranny?

Edit: Actually, I think that was Celeste, now I'm thinking of it. My point still stands, though.

And anyway, it's got the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ tag on it on GoG, so it's still a zionist-controlled engine that shouldn't really be given the light of day, or the attention of the masses.
You’re right tbh, the humanoid creatures featured tend to look androgynous + the coloring and graphics have a gay feel to them. But if you can look past those things the exploration and level design are fantastic

Last edited:
You’re right tbh, the humanoid creatures featured tend to look androgynous + the coloring and graphics have a gay feel to them. But if you can look past those things the exploration and level design are fantastic
great game, one day I will replay it