Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm thinking about stalkingmaxxing

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
There's a cute girl in my neighborhood. I think she's an Arab immigrant (without hijab). Normally I would like to gas something like that. But she has a cute face and a beautiful body. And there is more. I don't know why but I'm attracted to her. She has a cute smile. Her face is somehow like she is a warm-hearted person. Not like the foids I usually see. She lives in my street. I can see the building from a window in my apartment. And I've since found out that her apartment is on the ground floor. Her bedroom or livingroom can be seen from the street. At least the light is always on there until late into the evening. That's why I think it has to be the bedroom or living room. There is a kind of narrow path in front of the windows and a thick hedge facing the street. You wouldn't be able to see me from the street if I stood between this hedge and the windows. I could sneak up to her bedroom or livingroom window at night and look in while she's sleeping. Maybe I'll even get lucky and see her when she takes off her clothes. Her bathroom window would of course be more interesting to me but I don't know where it is yet. Of course, I'm not stupid enough to think that she could fall in love with me if I found out something about her and tried to take advantage of it. I am and will always be an ugly guy.

But I'm thinking about stalking her just because it might be exciting. My life is boring.

Last edited:
There's a cute girl in my neighborhood. I think she's an Arab immigrant (without hijab). Normally I would like to gas something like that. But she has a cute face and a beautiful body. And there is more. I don't know why but I'm attracted to her. She has a cute smile. Her face is somehow like she is a warm-hearted person. Not like the foids I usually see. She lives in my street. I can see the building from a window in my apartment. And I've since found out that her apartment is on the ground floor. Her bedroom or livingroom can be seen from the street. At least the light is always on there until late into the evening. There is a kind of narrow path in front of the windows and a thick hedge facing the street. You wouldn't be able to see me from the street if I stood between this hedge and the windows. I could sneak up to her bedroom or livingroom window at night and look in while she's sleeping. Maybe I'll even get lucky and see her when she takes off her clothes. Her bathroom window would of course be more interesting to me but I don't know where it is yet. Of course, I'm not stupid enough to think that she could fall in love with me if I found out something about her and tried to take advantage of it. I am and will always be an ugly guy.

But I'm thinking about stalking her just because it might be exciting. My life is boring.
Rapemaxx

Her face is somehow like she is a warm-hearted person.
:feelshaha: The face = personality law reigns supreme no matter the gender.

I'm usually a supporter of the rapemaxxing idea but I think I'm in love with this girl and wouldn't want to do that to her.
There's something about her that I particularly like. I can't put it into words. It's not just her looks. I don't know her but I immediately had a strong attraction for her when I saw her for the first time. I guess I really am in love.

If u get caught they will put u in jail

I could sneak up to her bedroom or livingroom window at night and look in while she's sleeping.
Based and Edwardcullenpilled

going up to her windows might be risky, but if you have plausible deniability it might be possible

but feel free to stalkermaxx her, it's probably more exciting than having a conversation with her would be jfl

Just end up in jail theory