Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im thinking about repeating a year in school

I would not recommened it. I knew a guy who repeated one year and he told me that it was one of the "biggest mistakes of his life".

I wouldn’t do it

I dont want to get a job or go to uni and i dont want to be a NEET
NEET life is the best life tbh. Why don't you want to be a NEET?

You will only be seen as te retarded weeb who repeated a year. Younger chads will mog you

You will only be seen as te retarded weeb who repeated a year. Younger chads will mog you
I live in a small city in northern brazil and even chadlites are really rare here; the guys in the second year of my school (if i repeat i ll study with them) are normies at best

School is hell bro, you're practically a NEET disguised as a student anyways as a returning senior. Being stuck with the normies under your grade too will be hellish. What would your parents say?

I would never do that

only do it if you have othER plans

Why prolong the inevitable just go and rope

I can't really tell as I never repeated any year in school but this sounds atrocious to do. NEETing seems way better honestly.

Also:
Do you have bad grades?

I don't see the point unless if you want bang fresh meat.

that would be a nightmare for me

Oo I thought for a sec that ritailcel was unbanned :feelstrash:

Dont do it tbh.
Go for a uni if you can.
Or try to survive idk.

I dont want to get a job or go to uni and i dont want to be a NEET
Graduate on school and go to uni be a NEET there.

If you go to a public college, everything is loose as fuck. You do really low effort and you'll have an official excuse not to work.

Graduate on school and go to uni be a NEET there.

If you go to a public college, everything is loose as fuck. You do really low effort and you'll have an official excuse not to work.
I want to try more with girls, going to uni will make things even harder bc girls of my age(18) will probably go for 20+ guys;