Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm thinking about posting screenshots of the entire graphic of arkham aslyum: serious house on serious earth, anybody want me to?

do you want me to post the entire graphic novel of serious house on serious earth?

• Total voters
Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I kinda like this graphic novel.
i love the artwork, i love how it makes the batman mythos more scary, paranormal and Lovecraftian.
let me know if you want me to post a thread with screenshots from the whole graphic novel.
doing so will be a pretty big pain the ass because the snip and sketch sucks shit.

Im not interested in it

HOLY FUCK I JUST BOUGHT THIS. PLEASE DO IT BUDDY !!!!

have you read batman: the killing joke?
yeah, i have and i its alright.
i don't like joker, and i think the character is better as a malicious prankster rather than a dangerous murderous psychopath like how most writers write him.
so, theres actually a reason for his crimes, their based around a joke and have a punchline.

yeah, i have and i its alright.
i don't like joker, and i think the character is better as a malicious prankster rather than a dangerous murderous psychopath like how most writers write him.
so, theres actually a reason for his crimes, their based around a joke and have a punchline.
How can you not like Joker? Do you not see the funny side...?

How can you not like Joker? Do you not see the funny side...?
i get that hes a funny villain, thats fine and all.
what i don't like is him being overused and being a edgy violent psychopath, like that one time he cut his own fucking face off.

what i don't like is him being overused and being a edgy violent psychopath, like that one time he cut his own fucking face off.
What comic did he do that in? I've never read that one.

What comic did he do that in? I've never read that one.
it was in the death of the family saga from the new 52.

remember-when-the-joker-cut-his-face-off-and-then-put-it-v0-p884lddjoeoc1.png

it was in the death of the family saga from the new 52.

remember-when-the-joker-cut-his-face-off-and-then-put-it-v0-p884lddjoeoc1.png
yeah this is too extreme, even for me. I prefer a more calm and collected sociopathic monster, not this all-out gore fest

yeah this is too extreme, even for me. I prefer a more calm and collected sociopathic monster, not this all-out gore fest
its fucking gross, like why would you do that?
hush had a thing with cutting peoples faces off, but that made sense because he was a surgeon who tried to make himself look like bruce wayne.
and it was apart of a elaborate revenge scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back