Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm thinking about getting a Hatsune Miku tattoo

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Share some art that you think would look good on a tattoo... something for the arm area.

hatsune_miku_by_kr0npr1nz-d8yfwfs.jpg

This one looks dope but my arm is probobly too skiny for it

Are you into vocaloids? There's a lot of cool pixel-to-realism tattoos (I really like chrisrigonitattooer on instagram) that can incorporate an anime look potentially and still look rad on thin arms.

edit: sorry, missed the literal title of this thread lol. you should get it!!

painthinner said:
Are you into vocaloids? There's a lot of cool pixel-to-realism tattoos (I really like chrisrigonitattooer on instagram) that can incorporate an anime look potentially and still look rad on thin arms.

edit: sorry, missed the literal title of this thread lol. you should get it!!

idk, i'm looking for something with height/width ratio that would better suit a long skiny arm, something similar to this

adrian-art-yandere-miku.jpg

But definetly not this exact one, not a fan of the blood

Те нямат ли да те бият за това че имаш аниме тату?

kkt6 said:
Те нямат ли да те бият за това че имаш аниме тату?

Google translate i guess?lol

But no... i'm 25, and living in bluepilled Spain. People will compliment it even if they secretly dislike it lol.

gotcha. something like this would work if the sides were just cropped (obviously this won't be the same on an arm than a leg). we may have different tastes haha but most tattoo artists can make any reference work if they have time to manipulate/redraw

Dekim said:
Google translate i guess?lol

No.. Damn is my language really that bad? I sound okay when I'm talking but I spent almost all of my childhood abroad.

Dekim said:
But no... i'm 25, and living in bluepilled Spain. People will compliment it even if they secretly dislike it lol.
I see.

kkt6 said:
No.. Damn is my language really that bad? I sound okay when I'm talking but I spent almost all of my childhood abroad.

Not that it's bad... you just said it like a robot/computer would say it.

painthinner said:
gotcha. something like this would work if the sides were just cropped (obviously this won't be the same on an arm than a leg). we may have different tastes haha but most tattoo artists can make any reference work if they have time to manipulate/redraw

This looks realy good, but they wasted it on the calves lol.

I wonder if @Dekim ended up getting the tat